• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7-11 Cups part 2. Help!

45 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Senormac said:

munificent ?

mu·nif·i·cent
myo͞oˈnifəsənt/
adjective
adjective: munificent
  1. (of a gift or sum of money) larger or more generous than is usual or necessary.
    "a munificent gesture"
    synonyms: generous, bountiful, openhanded, magnanimous, philanthropic, princely, handsome, lavish, liberal, charitable, big-hearted, beneficent;
    literarybounteous
    "a munificent bequest"
    antonyms: mean
    • (of a person) very generous.

38 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:
3 hours ago, Senormac said:

munificent ?

mu·nif·i·cent
myo͞oˈnifəsənt/
adjective
adjective: munificent
  1. (of a gift or sum of money) larger or more generous than is usual or necessary.
    "a munificent gesture"
    synonyms: generous, bountiful, openhanded, magnanimous, philanthropic, princely, handsome, lavish, liberal, charitable, big-hearted, beneficent;
    literarybounteous
    "a munificent bequest"
    antonyms: mean
    • (of a person) very generous.

everything I know.....   I learned from.......  the people in my social internet circle :grin:

12 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

I found that very image on Ebay as well and used EBay's image enlargement tool and then took a photo of it on my camera. Should work.

I also found that image online from the comic it was in. Page 33 of something, either the Silver Surfer 4, or the Tales of Asgard is what was suggested. I am not sure.

It isn't Tales of Asgard.  Not the one-shot from the late sixties anyway.  That was reprints of the early backup stories by Kirby in JIM.  No Buscema art.

Looks like Buscema kinda screwed up the angle of the knees/shinpads so when the art was revised and the feet had to be added, things were a bit off-kilter.  Right knee pointed one way, right foot another-this looks very painful.

1 minute ago, Artboy99 said:

The cape is vastly different. I would think they would just choose some art that wouldn't require so many changes to produce.

Isn't the hat different too? I didn't see a good pick of the cup