• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

3 posts in this topic

I buy and sell regularly in the Gold/Silver/Bronze forum. 

I have this piece available for sale.

$4,000 by check or Money Order

Includes shipping in US. Add actual shipping cost for Canada. 

No returns. 

My kudos here are strong. My ebay feedback is 100% having sold there since the 90's. 

No probation or HOS members.

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

Amazing Spider-Man #310 Pg 15 - McFarlane Original Art - 1/2 Splash + Poop Sketch (Marvel 1988)

Here is your chance to own a McFarlane Original Art - 1/2 splash depiction of MJ and Peter + a Poop Sketch on the backside.  It's like getting 2 original art in 1.

Front - What more can you ask for with both MJ and Peter on date night showing their love.  It is personalized at the bottom "To the Living Legend Bill McCabe!!" who was the original owner and signed "Best Wishes!!" by Todd McFarlane on the bottom rightside with his spider doodle.

Back - After Todd heard the good news from Marvel that ASM is going back to monthly instead of the crazy biweekly schedule, he had to sketch this funny depiction of his thoughts to the Marvel staff =  PRICELESS!

IMG_5739.PNG

McFarlane back.jpg

McFarlane sign.jpg

s-l1600.jpg