• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baltimore Con 2017 Report
1 1

108 posts in this topic

Had never been to the city of Baltimore before.   The plan from staying in and commuting from Alexandria, VA and back each day got changed at the last minute to us finding a room near the Con.   Found a hotel with a five minute walk from the Con and booked it for two nights. 

The area surrounding the hotel:

IMG_20170922_113023740.thumb.jpg.8b79c45b66d33527d65d9c058e5aaf3e.jpg

Edited by BlowUpTheMoon
greggy is a dork

12 minutes ago, Pontoon said:

Almost looks like one of those Buffalo area shows.

Easily double the size of Boston or at least very close to it. This pic is on the outskirts of the quietest side and does no justice to the capacity Saturday crowd. It was typically fuller as Saturday's go vs Friday and I feel I walked many miles today alone. More great buys today as well as more great meets. 

26 minutes ago, Junkdrawer said:

Easily double the size of Boston or at least very close to it. This pic is on the outskirts of the quietest side and does no justice to the capacity Saturday crowd. It was typically fuller as Saturday's go vs Friday and I feel I walked many miles today alone. More great buys today as well as more great meets. 

My comment had more to do with Blowie's inimitable photo style than a comment on the Baltimore Con itself.