• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Theft in Ontario Canada
6 6

113 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, SC22 said:

I will defend my home that is it that is all. I don't watch garbage news like CNN.

What would you do if someone came into your house to rob you while you where there. Just sit on your bum and hope he does not see you. Pathetic!! Call the cops yeah right takes them 2 hours to show up.

I never said I would do nothing, but I certainly wouldn't shoot at, or kill someone over petty goods.

10 minutes ago, SC22 said:

We all have the right to write here. Same as when I make a new topic and people state their opinions. Are you against people writing their opinions?

You are missing the point once again. This thread is about Eric’s stolen books and not how you would protect yourself in case of a home invasion. This isn’t helping find his stolen books.

Start a new thread and call it blast away now and ask questions later.

46 minutes ago, SC22 said:

When was the last time the original poster even posted in this topic. Maybe if he did it would not have derailed so much. This is far from the only topic that has derailed and a lot of them had nothing to do with me.

Edited by Jordysnordy