• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] MID TO HIGH GRADE SILVER 1st APPEARANCES - UPDATED WITH BETTER PHOTOS

19 posts in this topic

As the title states, a bunch of random Silver Age 1st appearances.  All have great page quality and are unpressed, which I hate that I have to say but like it or not that seems to be the assumed path before grading books of almost any age now :frown:

:takeit: is king and :takeit: timestamp trumps any PM communications. It is the buyer's responsibility to post the :takeit: in the thread after any PM communication to officially finalize the deal, any unconditional :takeit: posted before that will be the winner regardless.

Payment needs to be made via PayPal within 2 days of claim unless other arrangements are made.

Feedback is here.

No Probies, HOS members or anyone I have on ignore.

Shipping will be fully insured with tracking, if you have your own insurance you’d like to use I’ll send you the required info at the time of shipping if you’d like to go that way.

Edited by davedawgbg
Better photos added

22 minutes ago, pickycollector said:

Nice books.

What is your return policy?

Thank you. 

You can return anything you want as long as I receive it in the same condition it departed within a reasonable amount of time.  I won't accept complaints on anything that you've had 3rd party graded and didn't come back what you wanted (this has never happened to me, but I know a few that have had to deal with this).