• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cowgirl Romances #7 - GGA - Big Reduction

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.  On book tonight that I am relisting at a lower price.   If this sells, I will be forced to list another,  I imagine ... :smile: 

Rules:  the first :takeit: in the thread wins the book. 

Paypal only, and if you take a book I will need payment right away.  

Shipping paid by you at actual cost. 

No HOS or probation list buyers. 

Return is acceptable provided notice is given within 2 days of receipt of the package and book/case is returned without damage. 

PM me with any questions or comments. 

***************************************************************************************************

COWGIRL ROMANCES #7.  Beautiful colors on this book with some creasing as shown.   There is a minor piece of unobtrusive old tape at top of spine and a minor chip on back.  This "tail light" classic is solid .... I will call it a FN+, but only because of the tape, presents much higher.  $339   309   289    $259

59d45b862aa21_CGR7.thumb.jpg.0a1f8dcfc8f8d481de41098345bbb969.jpg59d45b84f1584_CGR7b.thumb.jpg.b7f946589c9e28f0490f28b152445c52.jpg

Edited by Norrin's lawyer