• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

let me rephrase this....you may not sell more books, but it would be extremely helpful to the buyers if the recap was always in the same spot. 

I know with the volume of books that you're planning on listing, it's too time consuming to mark books as sold.  But if you only did this with your recaps and kept the recaps clean, it'd be a lot smoother of an experience for the buyers.  Again, just my 2c

Man... I had to fell asleep last night and missed the 50% off lol   Long hours in work and staying up to late nights will do to my body to surrender into sleep earlier. 

Happy to say today is Friday!  I'll be able to see what else to come next :shy:

l'm heading to "Pop Tate's" diner in Vancouver with a friend after work. In honour of the Riverdale second season premiere, they are giving out free milkshakes to the first 200 customers. Hey, free shake and browsing Solar dishing out more comics ... and maybe Betty come sit next to me? :x

27 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

Man... I had to fell asleep last night and missed the 50% off lol   Long hours in work and staying up to late nights will do to my body to surrender into sleep earlier. 

Happy to say today is Friday!  I'll be able to see what else to come next :shy:

l'm heading to "Pop Tate's" diner in Vancouver with a friend after work. In honour of the Riverdale second season premiere, they are giving out free milkshakes to the first 200 customers. Hey, free shake and browsing Solar dishing out more comics ... and maybe Betty come sit next to me? :x

Does Betty like dorks?  (shrug)

Damn...ended up falling asleep on the couch not more than 6 books in last night.   I definitely would've like to snag one or two of those offered, especially with some of those monster discounts!

Hopefully the madness continues again...although this time with a freshly brewed pot of coffee by my side.

32 minutes ago, tomo said:

Damn...ended up falling asleep on the couch not more than 6 books in last night.   I definitely would've like to snag one or two of those offered, especially with some of those monster discounts!

Hopefully the madness continues again...although this time with a freshly brewed pot of coffee by my side.

Maybe get Lizard2 to share his turkey booze into our coffee? 

13 minutes ago, Fan Boy1 said:
46 minutes ago, tomo said:

Maybe get Lizard2 to share his turkey booze into our coffee? 

The Jerk Juice will lift you up! 

Wild Turkey 101

54 minutes ago, tomo said:

I stayed up just for it, but ended up only seeing one book before tapping out. I’m getting old...

3 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:

let me rephrase this....you may not sell more books, but it would be extremely helpful to the buyers if the recap was always in the same spot. 

I know with the volume of books that you're planning on listing, it's too time consuming to mark books as sold.  But if you only did this with your recaps and kept the recaps clean, it'd be a lot smoother of an experience for the buyers.  Again, just my 2c

It's like Macy's the day after they sold everything at 50% off plus had friends and family and buy one get one free. I found about 5 books I thought were cool, but I think they are taken.

Tamir, this is a wonderful epic, special, super sale, but if you put the recap in the 1st post, people won't have to page back and forth to find it:) (You won't either;) You can get to the 1st post with 1 click, to get to page 66, you have to page back from here.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of what you found:) :foryou:

23 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

You'll sell more books if your recap is always in the second post (wayyyy back on page 1). 2c 

Thanks bud Ill use page 1 from now on......Ill try it after this recap and keep that page saved for recaps

23 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

It's like Macy's the day after they sold everything at 50% off plus had friends and family and buy one get one free. I found about 5 books I thought were cool, but I think they are taken.

Tamir, this is a wonderful epic, special, super sale, but if you put the recap in the 1st post, people won't have to page back and forth to find it:) (You won't either;) You can get to the 1st post with 1 click, to get to page 66, you have to page back from here.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of what you found:) :foryou:

Thanks for the advise ma...

28 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Thanks bud Ill use page 1 from now on......Ill try it after this recap and keep that page saved for recaps

+1

Another suggestion.  You could keep an updated message about whatever the current discounts are, and when they expire, in the same  post.

41 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Thanks for the advise ma...

Spoiler

If you are going to call me that,  then I'm allowed to tell you, that you need to learn how to spell;) 'advice";) 

Edited by skypinkblu

10 hours ago, Changer said:

take any of these still avail... 

Tec #295--copy 2.This is a better copy than the last. This is a crisp 6.5 copy.  Asking $90

Tec #294--Sharp except for the color loss in 3 spots on the cover.  It looks like scuffs from something.  Lets call it 5.0.  Asking $40

Tec #293--Solid 7.5 copy but slight paper less near the "10" cents.  So lets call it a 7.0.  Asking $75

Tec #282--This is a sharp 8.0 copy.  Some scuff keep it from higher.  Super crisp and sharp what a collection.  Asking $175

Tec #270--Here is a 5.5 copy.  Asking $45

Tec #295--copy 2.This is a better copy than the last. This is a crisp 6.5 copy.  Asking $90

Tec #294--Sharp except for the color loss in 3 spots on the cover.  It looks like scuffs from something.  Lets call it 5.0.  Asking $40

Tec #293--Solid 7.5 copy but slight paper less near the "10" cents.  So lets call it a 7.0.  Asking $75

Tec #282--This is a sharp 8.0 copy.  Some scuff keep it from higher.  Super crisp and sharp what a collection.  Asking $175

Tec #270--Here is a 5.5 copy.  Asking $45

You got the top 3, the bottom two were claimed.....^^ thanks