• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

Tec #373--This is super high grade--sharp and crisp, bright colors.  To me small nick on outer edge keeps it from 9.0 but you never know could grade 9.0--Sharp 8.5--A 7.0 went for $100 in October--Asking $75 SOLD

Untitled-p1.jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Thank you.  I appreciate that.  I have been working hard to make everyone happy but not everyone is.  I appreciate it.

I know I've been disappointed plenty by missing out on this or that, but there's such of wealth of fantastic stuff that there's almost always an instant pick-me-up around the corner. There's literally no time to pout. Epic greatness! 

2 minutes ago, Martin Sinescu said:

I know I've been disappointed plenty by missing out on this or that, but there's such of wealth of fantastic stuff that there's almost always an instant pick-me-up around the corner. There's literally no time to pout. Epic greatness! 

Thank you guys for the kind words.....This makes me want to post more.  You all have not seen the actions and supermans that are left....even the less awesome stuff coming at the end is awesome......the magazines are out of this world

1 minute ago, Martin Sinescu said:

...and it has eluded me for-ever! So glad I wasn't still out blowing leaves or I would've been absolutely despondent  :whee:

Glad I can get you a great book that was tough for you to get.  I love this collection.....Im already in talks FYI for another massive collection.....If I land it will be for 2018....similar to this 

Tec #377--This is absolutely stunning.  ONe of my favorite riddler covers.  The black is dark black and there are very minor flaws on the cover--Back cover needs cleaning and outside border has some slight tiny marks, would be 9.0 without that--Sharp 8.0--Asking $30 SOLD

Untitled-p1 (8).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY