• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Supergirl #12 Artgerm (9.8??)

16 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Spawn1709 said:

Anyone? 

9.6 to 9.8 is a fishy animal, I'd say it is definitely high grade, but if some have truly been marked down to 9.6 from 9.8 for a "finger-print" then it is hard for us to say.

I'd go with 9.6 to 9.8 though I don't see too much wrong with it....

3 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

9.6 to 9.8 is a fishy animal, I'd say it is definitely high grade, but if some have truly been marked down to 9.6 from 9.8 for a "finger-print" then it is hard for us to say.

I'd go with 9.6 to 9.8 though I don't see too much wrong with it....

But it is possible right? 

14 hours ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

It looks a 9.8 but a corner or fingerprint could change that

Really? Should I hold off on submitting then? The book is in great condition, just one corner with an approximate 1/32 inch corner wear. You can see the slight wear in the third picture. 

Edited by Spawn1709

2 hours ago, Spawn1709 said:

Really? Should I hold off on submitting then? The book is in great condition, just one corner with an approximate 1/32 inch corner wear. You can see the slight wear in the third picture. 

BTW, I love these Supergirl Artgerm Variants. I don't think it is possible for anyone to definitely call a 9.8 from these pics. If you have to have a 9.8 then buy one already slabbed OR submit your book with a larger group in a 9.8 prescreen.

46 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

BTW, I love these Supergirl Artgerm Variants. I don't think it is possible for anyone to definitely call a 9.8 from these pics. If you have to have a 9.8 then buy one already slabbed OR submit your book with a larger group in a 9.8 prescreen.

The Artgerm variants look amazing!! I love them as well, which is why I am trying to get to get a nice 9.8 :) 

I know it is tough to determine a 9.8 grade from a 9.6, but do you think that it has a chance to be a 9.8? 

10 hours ago, Spawn1709 said:

The Artgerm variants look amazing!! I love them as well, which is why I am trying to get to get a nice 9.8 :) 

I know it is tough to determine a 9.8 grade from a 9.6, but do you think that it has a chance to be a 9.8? 

You really need to show us a large scan, not a hazy pic. It does look pristine though but as others have stated, all it takes is a fingerprint.