• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
3 3

276 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Thanks bud. That was a little poke at @SOLAR BOY  - He can take it :foryou:

I didn't want anyone to think I was really trying to put down his thread in any way. SB can move some books. No doubt :headbang:

Well, you can put it down, your thread SMOKES his pound-for-pound ;)

14 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I didn't want anyone to think I was really trying to put down his thread in any way. SB can move some books. No doubt :headbang:

I can take it and I can dish it.  Im having fun, enjoy selling books people need and having some fun.....If I break 250K views in that thread Rick I want you to announce my thread is the Greatest of all time lollollol 

8 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Pound for pound eh lol.....oooh cav..GA is great but more people buy SILVER hence why i don't collect much of it lol

Different strokes for different folks.   You are rocking the Silver, no doubt.  Just... less challenging ;)

Rick Love ha bud.  Hope you sell all your books pal.  You have everything that I love and we have almost identical taste.....Cav  buy everything in this thread please I dont think you have every GA comic ever made yet......but you're close lol

2 minutes ago, Comcav said:

Guys, guys - none of that matters.  All about the BOOKS!  The grails you quest for, the grade that gets your heart pumping, the ONE issue you've been looking for... That's what is so exhilarating!  Silver, Gold - pick your poison and then enjoy the greatest hobby in the world!

Thats was Shakespearian.......OOH Will you got my heart going there.

19 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

19 hours ago, grebal said:

Rick, as self-promoters go, you're weak, almost as weak as me.  I'm bummed you took down that clever 27th All Time thread title, but loved the wit.

You should just change the name to, "Breast Thread of All Time", thus killing two birds with one stone.