• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! FS: Pile of slabs that literally have gone untouched for a decade! Keys! Price Reductions!
6 6

139 posts in this topic

On 10/16/2017 at 8:46 AM, ChasingKingKirby said:

Hulk 181 CGC 6.0 SS Trimpe/Wein OW pages $1800 Pending

This was one of the few books that has seen the light of day since '06.  I had a handful of books signed back in 09 and I asked my brother if he wanted to get his 181 signed.  At the time it was sitting in a PGX slab graded as a 6.5.  Which I knew wasn't a great attribute...  I sent it off with my books and this was the result.  Wasn't real sure how to price this one.   A  6.0 signed by Stan just sold for 1749, so I thought that this duo deserved a shade more.  Sadly, they won't be doing anymore signings.  :(  

20170924_174322.jpg

:takeit:per PM agreement.

9 minutes ago, snitzer said:

Great backstory and great books! Also, apparently, I’m just around the corner from you in Midlo! I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on what comes next. I might also pounce on some of the Xmen (thumbsu

Yeah, bro.   You're literally 30 mins away.  Got a bunch of bronze Byrne xmen coming.  Unpressed 9.6s no less...