• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Fantasy #15 RAW
4 4

94 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Shengoku said:

I am selling Amazing Fantasy #15 comic book. This comic book is ungraded. If you feel that this book is not worth said price, please let me know and I will decrease it. 
Price : 10.000
Payment : I accept paypal, wire transfer, check, cash. I really don't mind how you pay and we can discuss payment options in pm. 
Returns - Returns are accepted, but you have to contact me within 7 days from getting the book. (I will fully refund you, but only if this comic book was damaged while delivered or if it's somehow different from the pictures posted.)
Shipment - Shipment is free worldwide (I will send the comic book the same day as I get paid, the item will be shipped via fedex or if you want we can discuss other shipping methods.)
If I forgot to add or mention anything please let me know. Thank you. P.S. If you need any more pictures, please let me know.

Hello @Shengoku - welcome to the boards. That's a lovely book you have there, and I'm sure someone will snap it up very soon :)

I was wondering, are you proficient in all aspects of farming? I only ask, because you sound like a complete country boy to me.

6 minutes ago, misterrmystery said:

Boardies are too savvy to be fooled by scams like this. Take it to Ebay. Maybe you'll fool some sap there.

Hey @Marwood & I, I figured you thought he was a farmer from this load of bull$#it this guy is trying to unload. Do you realize how many people here own an actual copy of the real AF15??

1 minute ago, Dave2739 said:

Hey @Marwood & I, I figured you thought he was a farmer from this load of bull$#it this guy is trying to unload. Do you realize how many people here own an actual copy of the real AF15??

What? Are you saying his copy isn't real Dave? Fork in the road! :whatthe: