• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My CGC Submissions
6 6

205 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ThothAmon said:

I’ll let you know when it comes back.  You qualify for the 2% off for friends and family!

That made me chuckle 😅

Hope it goes well!

I always try to be spot-on when declaring the FMV of the comics in my submissions. Recently, I looked back at some of my submissions in years past, using the "View My Packing Slips" link, and tears came to my eyes when I realized how cheap I must've let some of these comics go for (compared to today's prices).

On 10/23/2021 at 5:37 AM, ThothAmon said:

If this thread were a garden it would be very overgrown. Not sure how I feel about this one from my latest CGC submission?  Lol 

8B85F7FE-DFE9-4490-85E5-5F114650FA73.jpeg

Can’t win on all of them, at least you know it’s condition now, still a beautiful book.

On 10/23/2021 at 7:37 AM, ThothAmon said:

If this thread were a garden it would be very overgrown. Not sure how I feel about this one from my latest CGC submission?  Lol 

8B85F7FE-DFE9-4490-85E5-5F114650FA73.jpeg

That'll teach you to write "press the living snot out of this one" on your submission slip. :baiting:

Awesome thread.  I never looked at it when you first started posting.  Just curious did you send many to be pressed and cleaned or just sent most in totally raw.

Another thought I had was "Darn, these would have made great grading contest books!"

On 10/24/2021 at 2:11 AM, toro said:

Awesome thread.  I never looked at it when you first started posting.  Just curious did you send many to be pressed and cleaned or just sent most in totally raw.

Another thought I had was "Darn, these would have made great grading contest books!"

I’ve done a mixture of both in order to educate myself on CGCs grading and to be honest I’m more confused than ever. 

3D963EB8-D593-42E2-B492-E9E57E7860E7.jpeg

B1375DF2-AC5C-4B2C-9E06-9858A75CD269.png