• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2017 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
10 10

576 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:

HELPFUL HOLIDAY STALKING TIP:

• When "stalking" your Secret Santa recipients, you might want to log out of your account before visiting their profile page... just sayin'

-HJO

Here's an idea.  Everybody go hit 10 or 15 peoples  profile page who are IN THIS THREAD.  It will register you as a visitor, along with all the other SS participants who signed up for this.  Camouflage

Done with my shopping!!  Was able to quickly suss out what I wanted to get and found something that was perfect (I hope) pretty quickly... now just have to wait for it to arrive.  I'd already picked out my quirky (and cool, i think) raffle prize, but I want to come up with some related stuff to go with it.

Good luck to everyone else out there shopping!  If my bribery scheme with Holly Jolly worked as planned... I got assigned one random board member, and the rest of you all were assigned... ME.  So.... be generous!  lol

Edited by fmaz

1 minute ago, fmaz said:
3 minutes ago, HollyJollyOne said:

(tsk)

Sorry, sorry... I got that wrong.  I should have said... "if my SECRET bribery scheme with Holly Jolly worked as planned...."

My apologies...

(thumbsu

The funny thing is, there is at least one board member who will think you're serious. xD

2 minutes ago, HollyJollyOne said:

(thumbsu

The funny thing is, there is at least one board member who will think you're serious. xD

I'm not sure if that reflects badly on my attempt at humor, your trustworthiness, or their intelligence...   I'm learning HEAVILY towards #3 on that list!  Although according to my wife, #1 could use some reigning in, at times.  #2, however, is beyond reproach! (which, as we both know... is what I'd have agreed to say as PAYMENT for our SECRET bribery scheme... lol  )

4 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:
4 hours ago, Mac Man said:

Nuts. Missed the deadline this year. My fault for being as MIA as I've been. Y'all have fun! :hi:

Check your PMs   (thumbsu

Sorry Mac Man, I couldn't wait any longer to send the last few out. 
I'll keep you on the reminder list for next year.

10 minutes ago, CAMPER49 said:

Thanks Holly, for convincing me to be part of this great annual tradition again.

Your very welcome. Thank you for taking your time, generosity, and probably most importantly your patience again this year.

-HJO

Edited by HollyJollyOne

21 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:
21 hours ago, fmaz said:
21 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:

(tsk)

Sorry, sorry... I got that wrong.  I should have said... "if my SECRET bribery scheme with Holly Jolly worked as planned...."

My apologies...

(thumbsu

Somber S.O.B.?