• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Last call. Closing at 9pm central time tonight (final price reductions)
5 5

252 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Ltpink2002 said:

Police Comics 3 7.0

$950

PoliceComics003.jpg

I have one of these or I'd grab this one. For all of you Phantom Lady freaks, she started in Police 1, this is the 3rd appearance of the Phantom Lady, no Baker cover, but you do have some little known people named Will Eisner and Gil Fox;) 

From the GCD

Genre:
superhero
Characters:
Phantom Lady [Sandra Knight]; Don Borden; two un-named kidnappers (villains)
Synopsis:
The Phantom Lady rescues her fiancee, Don Borden, from spies trying to get defense secrets from him.......spies who had tried to frame the Phantom Lady for Don's kidnapping, but she eluded the Police. She disappears after rescuing Don and when the cops come in saying that "some dame" called in a tip, Don thinks of Sandra.

20 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I have one of these or I'd grab this one. For all of you Phantom Lady freaks, she started in Police 1, this is the 3rd appearance of the Phantom Lady, no Baker cover, but you do have some little known people named Will Eisner and Gil Fox;) 

From the GCD

Genre:
superhero
Characters:
Synopsis:
The Phantom Lady rescues her fiancee, Don Borden, from spies trying to get defense secrets from him.......spies who had tried to frame the Phantom Lady for Don's kidnapping, but she eluded the Police. She disappears after rescuing Don and when the cops come in saying that "some dame" called in a tip, Don thinks of Sandra.

Thank you

2 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

From the GCD

Genre:
superhero
Characters:
Synopsis:

Also the 3rd Plastic Man by Jack Cole, one of the greatest features in the history of comics. :)