• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Panther keys

8 posts in this topic

Hi there. 

I hope I've got the right era. 

I'm just wondering what the keys are for Black Panther? I've seen FF #52, Kirby cover #1 and Jungle Action #6, but a little lost after that. He's been one of my favourite characters, but been firmly in the copper and modern eras as only got into comics in the 90s. 

Also, how's pricing at the moment? I appreciate the movie is coming out, but don't want to get caught up in overinflated pricing. 

Edited by Owsler

Avengers #87 is the origin of the Black Panther. An issue that I think flies under the radar. 

Other less important books might be Avengers #62, which is a Black Panther spotlight issue with the first Man-Ape,; and ToS #97-99 and Captain America #100, an arc which has two Panther covers and leads into Black Panther joining the Avengers in Avengers #52. 

And there's a cool 2-part Panther arc in Avengers #73-74 which also introduces Panther's long time love interest Monica Lynne. 

Thank you all. 

21 hours ago, Crimebuster said:

Avengers #87 is the origin of the Black Panther. An issue that I think flies under the radar. 

Other less important books might be Avengers #62, which is a Black Panther spotlight issue with the first Man-Ape,; and ToS #97-99 and Captain America #100, an arc which has two Panther covers and leads into Black Panther joining the Avengers in Avengers #52. 

And there's a cool 2-part Panther arc in Avengers #73-74 which also introduces Panther's long time love interest Monica Lynne. 

Avengers 87 is a really interesting one. There's a 9.0 available on Ebay which I might go for. 

Thank you all. 

21 hours ago, Crimebuster said:

Avengers 87 is a really interesting one. There's a 9.0 available on Ebay which I might go for.