• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed SUPERMAN 114, DRAGON! ACTION 40, Wonder Woman 51, Sensation #95, All Star, Buck Rogers #2 (Berk Collection) 1st SA CLAYFACE BATMAN
3 3

48 posts in this topic

@DR.XI'm looking forward to your Christmas Contest. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to learn how to post moving Gif's;) 

So let's make this post an advertisement for Dr X's, fantastic Christmas Contest, coming up Wed in Comics General! 

Be there, or be Square, or don't be anywhere...or something;)

Post in his announcement thread, tell your friends AND Enemies, because we want them to have fun, too:)

One more book;)

Superman 114. This is one of my favorite Superman covers, purple and DRAGONS...how can you beat that? 

I've had this for years, and I was looking it through it the other day thinking of sending it to CGC (because it's pretty hard to find a VG or better) and I was devastated to find that it's missing 1/2 a page.

So, this book is incomplete, the 1st and 3rd stories are complete, but the middle one is missing a few panels at the end.

Most people buy it for the cover anyway...and the cover is a nice one for this book. There is a 1" cover spine split at the bottom, but great colors on this book , it's got great gloss and looks a lot better than the scan.

Bin is $40

5a2bfdc9154f1_superman14_0001.thumb.jpg.a4879d4c37e9dc04dace6265cdea8117.jpg

5a2bfdce310ed_superman14_0002.thumb.jpg.e7f4fb133d44e961f4a9493d180b15ef.jpg

1 hour ago, skypinkblu said:

One more book;)

I've had this for years, and I was looking it through it the other day thinking of sending it to CGC (because it's pretty hard to find a VG or better) and I was devastated to find that it's missing 1/2 a page.

I hate when that happens.

You think a book is complete and then discover something like that.

Still an awesome cover, however!

Thanks, Rich:) I think most people buy that one for the cover anyway;) 

I'm going to close the thread tonight, so if anyone has an offer, I will consider it.

Except on the Batman, I'm going to sell a bunch of Batmans one of these days, so I'm saving that one:) My asking price here should be GPA anyway.