• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM: The Amazing Spider-Man #121
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I don't  know for sure. I bought one  in similar condition and it was advertised as VG by the LCS now i don't  know if that is +or- lol

Mine was an IH 182. I'm curious as to what yours is. Mine doesn't lay as flat as yours and has rounded edges. 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

8 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I don't  know for sure. I bought one  in similar condition and it was advertised as VG by the LCS now i don't  know if that is +or- lol

Mine was an IH 182. I'm curious as to what yours is. Mine doesn't lay as flat as yours and has rounded edges. 

Yup, just curious to know myself what grade it would get. I'm pretty happy with the front cover, my only concern is whether that long crease at the back will knock it down to VG

Just saw a CGC 7.0 Tomb Of Dracula #10 (1st Blade) in the Comics Market section, seems like a generous grade to me with those CB spine & dog-eared corners hm