• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 Official Holiday Raffle thread
9 9

754 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, oakman29 said:

If we are present for our turn can we do it live, or do we have to follow our submission form.

I cannot remember if everyone gets their 5-minutes to pick live before the form is pulled out, or if it's pulled out right away.
I guess it depends on whether @HolidayHam likes you or not. (shrug)

Spoiler

But honestly... who wouldn't like you!

:bump:  Page 9 bump   :bump:

19 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:

The 2017 Holiday Raffle Prize Selection Form is linked, in red, below

2017 Holiday Raffle Prize Selection Form

RANKING FORM INSTRUCTIONS

The way it's set up right now is that we have 79 Raffle Prizes.

You can enter some optional personal information (your CGC Board Name is not optional) so we can identify you and also CONTACT you if you insist on choosing live (or run out of Picks). Usually, this will be either email or via a text message when your turn is coming up. Otherwise, HolidayHam will give you some sort of time limit online to get your Pick in... He will then decide what happens after that time limit lapses.
Please refer to HolidayHam's  first post on page 1 of this thread for all the rules and details regarding the way things will work.

We really only need about 20 PICKS to cover most people's RANKED CHOICES and the RAFFLE PRIZES. If you choose to rank all 79 Raffle Prizes, that's great and entirely optional.

Remember, you are ranking the RAFFLE PRIZES by your order of PREFERENCE. If your FIRST Ranked Prize Preference is already taken, we will go to your SECOND to see if it is available. If it is not available, we will move down the list accordingly.

Good Luck everyone! :wishluck:

Below, in quotes is the OFFICIAL 2017 Holiday Raffle Prize List. I suggest opening this up in a separate window when filling out your raffle selection form.

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 7:24 PM, HollyJollyOne said:

Updated list (with pics :wishluck:) in spoilers below

Reveal hidden contents

Updated list (without pics) in spoilers below

Reveal hidden contents

3 minutes ago, HollyJollyOne said:

I cannot remember if everyone gets their 5-minutes to pick live before the form is pulled out, or if it's pulled out right away.
I guess it depends on whether @HolidayHam likes you or not. (shrug)

Reveal hidden contents

But honestly... who wouldn't like you!

If someone submits their pick list, we would typically go off of that.  If you find out the draft order and you'll be around to draft live and would rather do that, just make it be known, ie. post in the thread that you'll pick live or send me a PM.

However, if you tell me that you'll be picking live and then don't, I'll come down on you like a ton of bricks! :tonofbricks:

Happy holidays, everyone! :foryou: 

32 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I'm a little confused, I think you need to edit the first post, it says there is no ranking form? There seems to be a lovely ranking form. I just found it by accident. 

The ranking form was not a guarantee at the start, but we were able to figure it out at the last minute.

6 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:

The ranking form was not a guarantee at the start, but we were able to figure it out at the last minute.

It's wonderful HJO! and I thank you guys and I'm sure everyone else does, too:) but the first post is confusing, since it says there isn't one and unless you are reading ALL the posts ...following the instructions to look at the 1st post, can be a tad confusing;)

@HollyJollyOne @HolidayHam

This is what I'm talking about, it's still in the 1st post...*cough cough*...Andy's post.

***In previous years, sckao has been kind enough to lend a hand and create a prize ranking form for you guys to fill out.  I haven’t spoken with him yet, so I’m not going to assume he’ll be here this time.  

1) So, instead of a ranking form, I’d just like you all to send me a PM with your prize picking preference order  (PPPO).  This PPPO that you send me, will allow you to rank your prize preferences.

-Please send me this PM after all prizes have been donated and listed in this thread.  

-Please put your board name and PPPO in the PM title