• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Yee-haw! Last Round-up! Midnight Cowboys! GA westerns! Buy this thread for $85 shipped in U.S.!

61 posts in this topic

Okay, that's what I've got. If you want stuff, don't wait for a discount, just PM me. I'm easy. I'll leave this up through the weekend, and what's left will go to a local antiques shop as a bundle on Monday. Or I can bundle them and mail them to you.

Thanks for looking and for thread-krapping! :headbang:

Should I say yippee-ki-yay or something?!?!?! (shrug)

Howdy, Pardners....I got a hankerin' to move these books....soooo......if one did a "take it" for every book in the thread, I think one would spend $126, if I added correctly. Add in the shipping for that and it's basically a buck forty ($140). So how about a Buy This Thread option for $100 shipped? 18 books and a freebie, if I counted correctly.

Lemme know.

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 9:40 PM, Readcomix said:

Where the heck is the Thread Krap Mafia?!?! :cry: You guys are missing some great material to work with here!

@Patriot6 @lizards2 @porcupine48 @Cliff R. 

Thread Krap Mafia Assemble! :sumo:

Sorry - I got a two day strike for being my lovable self, so I couldn't play. :sorry: 

49 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:
52 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Sorry - I got a two day strike for being my lovable self, so I couldn't play. :sorry: 

lol

What have you done this time....

I posted a one word response that I've posted about 70 other times in the past four years. 

No sense of humor, those mods.

if i said anything to offend you i meant it - if i said anything to offend you i meant it  Misc

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

I posted a one word response that I've posted about 70 other times in the past four years. 

No sense of humor, those mods.

Geez that sux.  If I got past my head exploding I guess I could've dealt with that if it happened to me. 

Woo, doggies! Alright Pardners, it's Pink Floyd time in these parts; as in this is The Final Cut...the whole thread is still intact, 18 books plus a freebie book, :news:  now $85 shipped U.S.

Now 'til tomorrow morning, then it's off to the antiques shop for these puppies. (Except the Cowboy Action and the Kid Colt; those covers probably go back in the boxes if they don't go here.)

Move 'em out! :news:  Now $85 shipped U.S., all 19 books!

(Forgot to add, yes you can still buy individual books, or make your own small stack or PM too)

Edited by Readcomix
Clarification