• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMAZON SALE on BOOKS today only spend $15 get $5 off
1 1

5 posts in this topic

They don't give big book discounts anymore. Barnes and Noble is the place to go for their 20% to at times 30% off books. And their prices are usually the same or close to Amazon prices. Plus they have the buy 2 get 1 free on Marvel and DC books. I think it's still going on right now.

11 hours ago, GeneticNinja said:

They don't give big book discounts anymore. Barnes and Noble is the place to go for their 20% to at times 30% off books. And their prices are usually the same or close to Amazon prices. Plus they have the buy 2 get 1 free on Marvel and DC books. I think it's still going on right now.

I believe the sale will continue until the first week of January?  Not 100% sure but when it first was offered the expiration date stated January.  I ordered twice using this deal with 20% off.  I am almost finished building my New Teen Titans TPB run with this sale.