• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
3 3

177 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Patriot6 said:
8 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

A Mangrove Monitor to be exact...... and he's a big example. Over 5 feet long now..... but I remember bringing him home from Richmond, when he was but a lad, ..... in a deli cup. He can stand on his hind legs and beg for his meal. He'll be 12 this year. GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Wow 5 feet?! In a totally none predatory way, I want to touch him. What's his name? Does he just roam your house?

His name is Twilight.....but we usually call him "Big Boy", or "Mr. Beautiful"......

..... He has a huge enclosure in the living room, but he does enjoy a "walkabout" a couple times a week. One time he wandered into the laundry room and spent nearly an hour trying to "kill" a pair of Judy's dirty panties..... I thought I was going to die :roflmao: GOD BLESS....

Edited by jimjum12

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 3:37 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Planet Comics 30- 8.0-8.5- Rockford copy- $1595

Former CGC 8.0 OW/W- Been pressed and looks a little better. It is a gorgeous book!! 8.5 sold for $2271 last month.

IMG_8832.JPG

IMG_8833.JPG

:takeit:

....per P.M.

Thanks, bro.......I need a "Rick Book" for my permanent stash........ GOD BLESS....

...I can't believe the 13 is still there...........