• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
2 2

99 posts in this topic

This is the thread you have been waiting for. The greatest good girl artist of the Golden/ Atomic age and some of the most desirable books out there. No, I will not be selling the Cinderella Love 25 (tsk), but lots of other special stuff. 

I will post one book now and the rest will be posted at 4:00 PM EST on Weds Jan 3rd. 

I apologize but I will not have any previews or PMs about what is coming, but you will want to be here at 4:00 PM if you can... Call off work if necessary.

These are a combination of books I have and books from a friend who has asked me to sell for him.

Returns on raw books within one week of receipt are OK. Buyer pays return shipping.

No returns on Graded books.

No probation or other list folks.

Shipping in US is $8 for raw and $15 for slabs and in Canada $15 for raw and $25 for slabs. Overseas is at cost.

Payment via PayPal, check or Money Order. No time payment options on this thread. Payment must be made within 7 days of invoice.

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

24 minutes ago, comicparadox said:

Ricksneatstuff = market maker for Baker books?

I think I have wetted a handful of appetites and hopefully exposed the topic to more people but I think the fact that these books bring so much more outside of this venue speaks to a growth that has extended well beyond this little chasm of the comic world. 

Just now, Ricksneatstuff said:

Teen-Age Romances 9- 1.5- $1095

Another near impossible book. Detached cover, 3.5" top spine split, old water damage and rusty staples. Book is not brittle and pages still fairly supple off-white.

s-l1600-3.jpg

s-l1600-9.jpg

s-l1600-14.jpg

This book is starting to hit legendary status like Giant Comics Edition 12 and Cinderella Love 25.   Any copy of this book is a great copy!