• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Octoberfest II: gold, silver, bronze! Keys and not keys! High grade, low grade, no grade! 300+ books! Crappy freebies too!
7 7

987 posts in this topic

Just now, adampasz said:
1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

Actually, I just saw @adampasz ..., he's a closet DC boy...,,

Oh, you have no idea what's in my closet...

I hope it doesn't involve poop this time....,

4 hours ago, october said:

Flash 143

$140

Stunning copy, also from the OO collection. Tiny bottom split drops the grade. 

001 (123).jpg

takey

Picture Parade 1

4.0? 5.0? See description.

$300

This is a special book. It's tough normally, but super scarce with the outer cover still intact. Most have this ripped off. Some spine splitting on interior cover, outer cover does not have any, which is odd. Crazy cover. Classic boy and his dog about to be vaporized by an atomic bomb cover. 

SOLD

001 (23).jpg

unnamed.jpg

Edited by october

Just now, october said:

Picture Parade 1

4.0? 5.0? See description.

$300

This is a special book. It's tough normally, but super scarce with the outer cover still intact. Most have this ripped off. Some spine splitting on interior cover, outer cover does not have any, which is odd. Crazy cover. Classic boy and his dog about to be vaporized by an atomic bomb cover. 

001 (23).jpg

unnamed.jpg

take

Another oddball Atomic Age thing...

Dagwood Splits the Atom

$125 $100

Comes with the book (7.0 or so), the original mailing envelope, the pack-in letter from the publisher, and a random newspaper clipping about the 10 year anniversary about U of C atomic experiments. Really cool.

unnamed (2).jpg

Edited by october