• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sup 1 9.0 Recently graded...
1 1

30 posts in this topic

I'm just going to pray that this is CGC's first step into verifying signatures and there will be an announcement forthcoming.  Signed by Seigel and Shuster!!!

3 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

No way someone had Stan Lee sign a 9.0 unrestored supes 1

If he did Jack Kirby would roll over in his grave...

“But for all the things Jack Kirby did well, he was not great at being interviewed.  He occasionally got carried away or confused.  There was one interview where, without realizing what he was saying, he said he'd created Superman.”

Edited by N e r V

8 hours ago, Superman2006 said:

Given that it is a signature series, it must be a 1987 Superman #1, or something like, that that was entered into the census incorrectly.

8 hours ago, AnkurJ said:

Or it could be a Masterpiece reprint that was signed and placed in the wrong category.

Has to be something like this....

32 minutes ago, nearmint said:

I asked Paul Litch about it, and he confirmed that it’s a mistake.

...it wasn't signed by Stan........ it was Lou Ferrigno ......... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

1 hour ago, Columbia Comics said:

So what's the mistake?  Is there a Sups 1 that's Universal 9.0 or is it another issue?

There is not a 1939 Superman #1 CGC 9.0.  I didn't ask for specifics, but I'm sure it's a modern Superman #1, maybe the John Byrne one.