• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Bronze Horror -- Lot Options Offered!
1 1

150 posts in this topic

Okay gang, everything is posted. Two short boxes of bronze horror with a few silver stragglers thrown in. 

I need space both in the comics room where these are and on the boards to offer different stuff (my read and release habit is backed up; I have plenty for a magazine thread and a Spirit thread, and a copper thread.) And I'm working on an "all or nothing" purchase that means I take at least a few hundred books I'm not looking for to get the ones I want (we've all been there.) So I'm motivated to make room. Feel free to PM, but I will close this soon to move them elsewhere and offer other stuff here.

Thanks all takers and lookers!  (thumbsu

Okay, lots are now an option too. If it's not in a lot, make your own via PM. Grabbing singles? All good, I'll modify lots accordingly. Take as you see fit, and reasonable PM's are welcome too. 

That said, I will close this tomorrow morning to be able to offer other stuff. I have potential purchases of a Kirby page and a monster silver key looming in the next few weeks, so I am focused on moving books, as both acquisitions are coming with "all or nothing" riders in the form of boxes of additional books, not all of which I necessarily am looking for.

Thanks to all lookers and takers! (thumbsu(thumbsu

Closing tomorrow morning; last call!

On 2/9/2018 at 6:05 AM, Readcomix said:

Charlton/Modern Comics bronze horror lot of 46 books, a couple duplicates. Grades range from lower to high side of mid. Apologies for bag glare; take the stack for $60 shipped in the U.S.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Closing already? I'll take this Charlton lot if you've still got it... :foryou: