• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] closed
4 4

182 posts in this topic

Millie the Model 31- 7.5 to 8.0- $1400

Beautiful copy with a little 1/2" tear on bottom fc. I think this would do VERY well elsewhere but will give you guys a shot first. 

Only one copy in the census, a 3.5. This is my favorite DeCarlo cover and I will just have to live with my under copy if this goes.

IMG_9600.JPG

IMG_9601.JPG

IMG_9602.JPG

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

:news::news:

The last of the best are going up at 8:00 PM EST tonight. 

This will be it- will leave it open for another day or two and that will be all.

There will be more Baker, DeCarlo, Feldstein, Archie, and a few SA keys. It will be a mix of books- not all higher dollar- many of the books have not been posted before.

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

:news::news:

The last of the best are going up at 8:00 PM EST tonight. 

This will be it- will leave it open for another day or two and that will be all.

There will be more Baker, DeCarlo, Feldstein, Archie, and a few SA keys. It will be a mix of books- not all higher dollar- many of the books have not been posted before.

Teen-Age Romances 38- CGC 5.0- $1200- SOLD to Nikelspot- 

I think I am $100 higher than I should be on this but I don't care. I will cry when I pack it up. It is one of my all-time favorite Baker covers. Salacious and suggestive.

fc.jpg

bc.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff