• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SETH FISHER art drops tomorrow, Thurs. 2/15, at 9AM PST/12PM EST! Over 50 pieces!

5 posts in this topic

We are proud to announce that the original art of SETH FISHER debuts on our site tomorrow, Thursday February 15th, at 9AM PST/12PM EST.

There will be over 50 pages available, by far the most of Seth's art ever offered at once. This comprehensive selection spans Seth's comics career, from GREEN LANTERN: WILLWORLD to FLASH: TIME FLIES to DOOM PATROL to BATMAN: SNOW to FANTASTIC FOUR/IRON MAN: BIG IN JAPAN to his most personal work, VERTIGO POP! TOKYO.

This is a unique opportunity provided by Seth's family for fans and collectors. Seth's art has understandably been precious to them, and the caretakers have always been careful as to where it goes. So we humbly request that everyone to please be respectful of that. We ask that dealers abstain from buying for resale; the famlly's goal is to share this art with Seth's true fans who have been patiently waiting for this chance.

All proceeds from this sale will benefit Seth's wife Hisako and his son Toufuu.

To learn more about Seth and his art, please visit www.floweringnose.com.

Thank you and see you tomorrow!

Felix

SethFishersampleimage2.thumb.jpg.77a5b9c0265e11a4da1c017215e1a827.jpg

Seth's mother was so very nice when she sold me this page

fisherwillworld.jpg

She was in such a difficult position as a parent and yet was able to take the time to correspond with me and eventually sell that great page to me. I am glad that many of you will now be able to get some of this great art and I hope that she is selling with peace of mind. Such a difficult position to be in and I am glad she has some help in moving forward and keeping Seth Fisher's name alive among the comic world. The guy was an amazing artist.

3 hours ago, Bird said:

Seth's mother was so very nice when she sold me this page

fisherwillworld.jpg

She was in such a difficult position as a parent and yet was able to take the time to correspond with me and eventually sell that great page to me. I am glad that many of you will now be able to get some of this great art and I hope that she is selling with peace of mind. Such a difficult position to be in and I am glad she has some help in moving forward and keeping Seth Fisher's name alive among the comic world. The guy was an amazing artist.

I was just staring at this piece yesterday on CAF (obviously).