Dark_Ryu Kudos Thread
1 1

10 posts in this topic

169 posts

This is my Kudos Thread.

I normally lurk the CGC Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only Boards to buy affordable keys, and am a member of a few comic book buy/sell/trade Facebook Groups.

I have a solid eBay buyer/seller history (100% positive): https://www.ebay.com/usr/collector_in_pa

I appreciate any kudos, feedback or comments. Thank you!

Shane

1,466 posts

Bought a GSXM 1 from Shane! Easy to work with, great communication, smooth transaction. Fast and secure shipping! 

Thanks again!

Rodney

104 posts

SO very very happy to finally get my hands on The New Mutants #98

The transaction was perfect, great price, and the shipping was phenomenal. A tank could have ran over the package and it would have been unharmed.

Got my vote :headbang:

52 posts

Bought a Hulk 180 & was happy with how fast he responded to the pm worked with me on the book & sent me tracking info all the same day I 1st started messaging him about the book. Good deal bro. I would have no problems buying from him in the future.

2,495 posts

Just picked up a key Silver Age book from Shane.  Great transaction from start to finish.  I will definitely be dealing with him again!

11,912 posts

Shane is one of the good ones on here.  Bought some books from him - nice prices, great communication, fast and secure shipping - all was prefect.

Jeff

2,758 posts

Did a big deal with Shane, went as smooth as silk.  Excellent seller, great prices, expert shipping.  Buy with confidence!! A+!

3,276 posts

Don’t hesitate dealing with Shane. 

We had a smooth transition on some expensive comics. The packaging was bomb proof! No damage to the slabs at all.

Thanks again.

149 posts

Shane bought a Flash Comics #2 from me. He paid quickly, was easy to deal with, and left feedback right away (although I didn't see it for a few days.) Thanks!