• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PRICE REDUCTIONS! MORE RAW BOOKS ADDED 3/9 PG 2!! FS: MARVEL SA TALES OF SUSPENSE & STRANGE TALES LOTS, JIM 114 1ST ABSORBING MAN
1 1

39 posts in this topic

-PRICE REDUCTIONS!-

MORE RAW BOOKS ADDED 3/9!!  Lower to mid grade SA TALES OF SUSPENSE & STRANGE TALES lots as well as an upper mid grade NEW GODS 1

Hello once again everyone! Got a couple of lower grade raw GA books today with some mid to high grade SA and BA mixed in! 

I've been a buyer and seller here on the boards many times and I also have many satisfied comic customers on ebay (ebay id able-pawn). Check out my kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8328005#Post8328005

First :takeit: in thread OR by pm trumps any negotiations or discussions (YOU MUST SPECIFY DESIRED BOOK OR BOOKS) .  No HOSers or Probies.  Paypal preferred but I may consider other methods (check, money order) if contacted first before taking it.  No returns on CGC graded books.  Raw books may be returned within 7 days of receipt IF not as described or undisclosed restoration is present.  Book must be returned in EXACT condition received.

Shipping within the US via USPS Priority is $7 for first raw book and $1 for each additional raw book. No international shipping at this time...very sorry :(

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers or if you need better pics...Thanks for looking at my stuff!

Edited by Mystafo

Weird Science #13 (#2) 2.0/2.5 C/OW - was $135  NOW SOLD!  Another beat but complete copy.  Cover is attached at both staples but CF is detached at the top staple.  Moderate spine roll with multiple spine tears and some holes.  There were three additional staples added once upon a time but apparently the previous owner pulled them out.  Moderate staple rust with some minor transfer.  Stain on front cover at upper right goes through into pages.  Chip out of bottom right corner and bottom edge of front cover.  1 small piece of tape on the front cover top edge and 2 small pieces of tape at the top edge of the back cover.

ScanImage001.jpg

ScanImage002.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Ghost Comics #1 2.0/2.5 C/OW - was $200 NOW SOLD!! Beat but complete copy.  CF well attached but cover just hanging on at both staples.  Cover fading.  Book has a musty smell.  There is some staining that goes through he front and back cover to the first and last few pages.  General wear and tear with some heavy creasing with some tears at the lower right corner of the front cover and a long tear on the left edge of the back cover.  Chip out of top left corner of back cover.

ScanImage001.jpg

ScanImage003.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Journey Into Mystery #114 5.0/5.5 OW/W - was $40 NOW $35!!  Nice solid book with decent gloss.  Cover and CF well attached.  Longer lightly color breaking crease on front cover upper right corner.  2 color breaking creases/scratches at top right edge but only a tiny tear at the very top of each.

ScanImage001.jpg

ScanImage002.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Teen Titans #1 4.0/4.5 C/OW - was $50 NOW SOLD!!  Cover and CF are well attached.  There are a few staple and small spine tears.  Edge wear with small tears on front cover at lower right edge.  Slightly rusty staples with very minor transfer.

ScanImage001.jpg

ScanImage002.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Batman #232 4.5/5.0 (maybe 5.5?) C/OW - SOLD!  Another solid book.  Cover and CF are well attached.  Longer lightly color breaking crease on the front cover upper right corner.  Slightly rusty staples with very minor transfer.  Minor staining  on front cover at lower right corner that goes through to first page.  Small light stains on back cover. 

ScanImage001.jpg

ScanImage002.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Forever People #1 4.0/4.5 C/OW - was $40 NOW SOLD!  Cover and CF are attached but cover is somewhat loose at the staples (pages shift inside cover a bit).  Minor staining and foxing on front and back cover.  Front cover has some lower right corner creasing and the back cover has some creasing at the lower tight corner.

ScanImage001.jpg

ScanImage002.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Shazam #1 8.5/9.0 OW/W - was $40  NOW SOLD!  Pretty, flat, glossy copy.  Cover and CF well attached.  Color rub/stacking rub along spine of front and back cover.  Corners on front cover right side very slightly dented.

ScanImage001.jpg

ScanImage002.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

Shhh....here's a CA i'm slippin' in :grin:

Hulk #340 8.5/9.0 OW/W (maybe W?) - was $35 NOW SOLD!! Another clean pretty copy with great color.  Cover and CF well attached.  Several (12-14) very small color breaking spine creases.  Back cover has a slightly color breaking thumb crease at the right top edge.  Slight denting to left edge of back cover.

ScanImage001.jpg

ScanImage002.jpg

Edited by Mystafo

3 minutes ago, Mystafo said:

Batman #232 4.5/5.0 (maybe 5.5?) C/OW - $175  Another solid book.  Cover and CF are well attached.  Longer lightly color breaking crease on the front cover upper right corner.  Slightly rusty staples with very minor transfer.  Minor staining  on front cover at lower right corner that goes through to first page.  Small light stains on back cover. 

ScanImage001.jpg

ScanImage002.jpg

Take

13 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

I may have to fink on you.

We're cold up here in Canada and it makes us no international shipping  sensitive. :sumo:

Yea, I know...I'm an azzhat.  Speaking of hats, you guys should stop being our's and just join the union already! :insane:

:jokealert: Please don't sent the Canadian mafia after me.

3 minutes ago, Mystafo said:
19 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

I may have to fink on you.

We're cold up here in Canada and it makes us no international shipping  sensitive. :sumo:

Yea, I know...I'm an azzhat.  Speaking of hats, you guys should stop being our's and just join the union already! :insane:

You've earned 12 whacks with a wet hockey stick. 

16 minutes ago, Mystafo said:

We will pelt you with Timbits while on toboggans and wearing our best toques.

Edited by porcupine48
lizards is a prevert.

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

You've earned 12 whacks with a wet hockey stick. 

The punishment varies from region to region. This offence in my region might result in maple syrup to the eyes and a rusty screw driver to the gut, but who's counting (shrug).