• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just signed up
1 1

57 posts in this topic

Dropping in this thread to say hi. I just signed up and am looking forward to talking with other collectors. I've been collecting comics since the late 80s. Yes that makes me 50 years old. :)  Was there when everyone was loading up on 90s comics due to foolish speculation. Glad thats all in the past.  I guess I need to put info into my profile. I have a few books that will be submitted shortly. You will see me alot in the grading threads. Not an expert (man I sound like an eBay auction) ;) but  I have a good understanding of all the basics. Off I go to do some reading. See you all around.

5 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

I remember buying 10 issues of Gotham By Gaslight. Won't even get into the Robin and Green Lantern issues. Oh the shame.

Is Gotham by gaslight a good story?

24 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

Dropping in this thread to say hi. I just signed up and am looking forward to talking with other collectors. I've been collecting comics since the late 80s. Yes that makes me 50 years old. :)  Was there when everyone was loading up on 90s comics due to foolish speculation. Glad thats all in the past.  I guess I need to put info into my profile. I have a few books that will be submitted shortly. You will see me alot in the grading threads. Not an expert (man I sound like an eBay auction) ;) but  I have a good understanding of all the basics. Off I go to do some reading. See you all around.

Send me a hulk 181 or bitcoin and I'll show you the ropes. PM me

Welcome to the boards! ;)

Ignore the creepy's that's a job for oakman the exterminator!!

There is a thread for introducing yourself :baiting:That's the main difference between us and what I feel the "others" do  we are more orderly with the boards.... there is a newbie thread etc. :foryou: @Ride the Tiger cool username by the way!

But anyway @Ride the Tiger

Glad your hear! Feel free to join the conversation anytime :)

Some here tease a bit but are very knowledgeable. When I said newbie thread I meant "how to's", but glad to hear that you've been collecting for sometime and we will love to hear your stories. :shy:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM