• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM x-men 94

7 posts in this topic

Thanks guys, thats what i thought it would be 6.5 low scale , 8 on a high scale. I got it for 455 off ebay; seller said it was 7.5 or 8. Which obvious means i got a helluva deal. He packed it like and I believe he did it because he knew I won a great price and was bitter.... needless to say those stress marks on the top left was where the cardboard "supporters" was slightly bent. Im in the process of finding a good presser where i live...(dc area) and will be sending a couple to be pressed and graded here soon.

With regards to the spine and top spine corner area, from what I can see of it, and I wish I had as good a close up of the bottom half of the spine as I do of the top half, it's an 8.0 at best. Couple that with the right edge defect and we're in the 7.0 area, again at best. The stain is going to impact that, so although it presents much nicer than the typical 6.0, IMO, that's about where the CGC cookie will crumble on this one.

Edited by James J Johnson