c_mkv kudos thread

7 posts in this topic

6,972 posts

Has purchased several key books from us over the past few months and always paid quickly and made a smooth transaction..

6,059 posts
On 5/13/2018 at 10:33 PM, Iceman399 said:

Has purchased several key books from us over the past few months and always paid quickly and made a smooth transaction..

You beat me to the punch...Chris has picked up a couple pretty big books lately, and he's been a model customer.

6,972 posts
16 minutes ago, Guardian Comics said:

You beat me to the punch...Chris has picked up a couple pretty big books lately, and he's been a model customer.

I won't imply it's cause you are old and slow

15,636 posts

I did a 3 book deal on time payments for the better part of $5K and it was a perfectly flawless and satisfying transaction! :applause:  Chris is good peeps! :headbang:

287 posts

I just conducted a part trade/cash deal with Chris. It was a very smooth transaction, he provided great communication throughout the whole process. I would not hesitate to do another deal with him. I was happy to know he was right across the pond and we got to do the deal in person and chat a little. He is very knowledgeable and a true asset to the boards. Thanks again for the perfect X-Men 1.

Dave  

652 posts

I bought a sweet Fantastic Four book from Chris. He is a top bloke and his communication was excellent aiding to a very smooth transaction. 
His packaging was top notch too.

Thanks again.