• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman Metal, Spider-Man, NYX, Misc *35% off single comics*

69 posts in this topic

:news:   35% off single issues.  Dark Knights Metal lot now $100 and now includes #6.  I am willing to sell the Metal books as single issues or in smaller lots, just PM with offers or for pricing.

Hi all, welcome to my Spring "oh no not another Nor'easter!" Sale. This thread will be mainly Spider-Man related stuff, with a big high grade NYX set and some random miscellaneous stuff thrown in. Later on I'll be posting  a few dozen Iron Man books as well as a bit of Batman, both probably in a separate thread, and whatever else I dig up.  My X-Men run isn't going to finish itself, so let's go!

First definitive :takeit:in the thread trumps all other negotiations. Time stamp will be used to settle tiebreakers if there are simultaneous takes in the thread and via PM.

No HOS'ers or Probies.

Shipping:  Shipping is via USPS priority mail and at cost, no media mail, and open to USA and Canada buyers.  No other international shipping for now, sorry.

Payment via Paypal only, please.

Returns are ok if I am notified within five days of receiving the books. Buyer pays return shipping. I'll do my best to work out any mistakes with you. I aim to please :D

If back covers aren't already posted, I can provide them upon request. It may take a day or so to get to them, but I'll get them to you as soon as able.

My Kudos thread is here: 

My ebay feedback can be found here: https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=speedcake

Edited by speedcake

SOLD

May as well start off with a bang. 

NYX #1 - 7 complete set. I am the original owner of the books. #1 - NM-, #2 -NM, #3+ - NM+, #4 - NM+, #5 - NM, #6 - NM, #7 - NM-

I didn't want to take #3 back out of it's tomb to scan it, so am including a bunch of photos I took for a PGM thread a while back. I will scan it if requested, no problem. I just don't like handling it more than necessary.

All of these have an indention on the back from the rack they were on at whatever shop it was I bought them (I assume it is from the rack. Its the same shape. You can see it on the back of some of the scans (certain colors show better).  The #3 back cover shows it well, so take a look at that one. One some of the books its much less visible than others.

SOLD

IMG_8218.JPG

IMG_8221.JPG

IMG_8211.JPG

IMG_8213.JPG

IMG_8215.JPG

IMG_8216.JPG

IMG_8219.JPG

IMG_8220.JPG

IMG_8222.JPG

IMG_8224.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG