Brittany McManus CGC employee - If you know her you will want to help!!!
8 8

96 posts in this topic

26,973 posts

@Kevlar

I'm running out for the evening, but I sent you a pm, if you need help, I'll be happy to help set something up in the BSG forum. Whatever you need. 

1,186 posts

Wow. Just heard about this today.

If you are checking in, Brittany, best wishes to you. Get well soon! 

11,624 posts

Wishing Brittany a quick and healthy recovery.:foryou:

Edited by John R

2,702 posts

Speedy recovery to this obviously strong young woman.  Hopefully a donations page comes out as I would love to help out any way I can!

8,216 posts

Get well Brittany. Reece's Rare Comics will have items for the auction. Please post details in this thread when they are available. 

8,949 posts

I'll keep my eye on this thread.  I'm sure I can find something to donate to the cause via any auctions/board sales.

Get well soon, Brittany!

26,973 posts

The pm I sent yesterday was not read, so I'm not sure what to do. I don't know if there are plans in the works or not and I certainly don't want to start a thread if they have something planned.

22,204 posts

This is horrible news. Whatever help is needed I'll do what I can to help. 

26,973 posts

I did hear from Kevlar,, things are in flux, pending from hearing from Brittany's sister. I'm sure someone will update soon.

14,021 posts
55 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I'm sure someone will update soon.

Thank you, as always Sha, for your community supporting efforts.

Someone above said the accident was "very serious" - if there's any update on her condition that can be shared, that would be great.

379 posts

thoughts and prayers to you Brittany for a speedy recovery

463 posts

I've only ever had positive experiences when communicating with Brittany, so to hear of the accident is very sad news indeed.

Best wishes on a speedy recovery and I'll be keeping an eye out for the donation page and sales threads.

2,110 posts

Terrible accident for a great person, am happy to help out once details are ironed out.  Get well quick Brittany!

533 posts

While I have never met Brittany, I do know what its like to be hit hard with very expensive medical problems. So a big tip of the hat for starting this whole thing to help raise some money. And even tho I don't know her, I wish her a complete and speedy recovery!!

Brittany was so nice and helpful when I was submitting my first lot of books to CGC, I bugged her with two to three emails but she was so nice and I appreciated it very much.

Get well soon Brittany :foryou:

459 posts

I wish Brittany a speedy and full recovery.  Never had the pleasure to meet her, but very sweet and helpful person on phone. Wish you the best. I will send money when something is set up.

1,421 posts

Thank you Torrey and Dan for coordinating this thread.  Brittany is always such a wonderful help and she was a big help with this book of mine. I wish her the best with her recovery.

https://www.facebook.com/onestopcomicshopdotcom/?hc_ref=ARSI5IsAxAqblTyd876v1oBOGpeREkHKYzqO8KVneT8xR70nfL9GUWLY7AkYxeLafC0&fref=nf&hc_location=group

The last 9.8 s/s Shatner went for $280. I am adding the 3 nicest copies that did not make 9.8 pre-grade. With a press, most could be 9.8s (I bought these on release).

$275.

Star Trek #1 Shatner 98.jpg

St 1 raw.jpg

Edited by Ron C.