• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ML2K's First to the C2E2 Post - Rick & Morty #1 - Batman #44 Foil - ASM 798 CGC 9.8 - PRICE DROPS
1 1

83 posts in this topic

Remember the RIDICULOUSNESS I posted yesterday with the 2 different C2E2 covers of Rick and Morty? Well, here comes some more, as there's yet ANOTHER cover!

So here's the story to clear things up for everyone (as I know it).
1) C2E2/Reed Pop was selling their own exclusive of this book at the show. Let's call this Cover A.
2) Oni Press was selling a C2E2 version of this book yesterday. The lower left hand corner has the C2E2 logo. I was told at the booth that this was limited to 1000 copies. Let's call this Cover B.
3) Oni Press was selling another variant of this book today with the same cover art at Cover B, with slightly different colors and NO C2E2 logo. I was told at the booth that this was limited to only 300 copies (and it was double the price of yesterday's C2E2 variant). Let's call this Cover C.

I have TWO copies of Cover C available for sale. One is currently on HOLD.

$60 - Rick and Morty Presents The Vindicators #1 C2E2 Cover C (Copy A) - SOLD!!!
$60 - Rick and Morty Presents The Vindicators #1 C2E2 Cover C (Copy B)

Both NM+

Spoiler

ram-vindicators1ca.jpg

ram-vindicators1cb.jpg

Edited by masterlogan2000

I couldn't resist picking up three more of the Reed Pop versions (Cover A). The box I went through this time wasn't as pristine as yesterday, but I still picked out some good looking copies.

$25 - Rick and Morty Presents The Vindicators #1 C2E2 Cover A (Copy C) - SOLD!!!
$25 - Rick and Morty Presents The Vindicators #1 C2E2 Cover A (Copy D)
$25 - Rick and Morty Presents The Vindicators #1 C2E2 Cover A (Copy E) - SOLD!!!

All NM/NM+

Spoiler

ram-vindicators1ac.jpg

ram-vindicators1ad.jpg

Spoiler

ram-vindicators1ae.jpg

Two copies sold

Really cool book here that has a lot going on for it.

Let's start with the name alone... Xerxes: The Fall of the House of Darius and the Rise of Alexander #1... actually let's just call this Xerxes #1.
It's from Frank Miller!
It's a Convention Exclusive!
It has GOLD FOIL (all the rage these days!)
The cover stock is solid.

Now, this may be a tough book. The ones I scanned looked great, but you have an all BLACK front AND back cover. Though this cover stock is great, it's also the stock that is highly prone to fingerprinting. Mix that with the color, and it's a recipe for disaster.

The copy I have for sale looks to have gotten the white glove treatment. Initial scan shows no fingerprints.

$45 - Xerxes #1 Gold Foil Convention Exclusive - SOLD!!!
NM+

Spoiler

xerxes1gold.jpg

SOLD!

Just now, masterlogan2000 said:

Really cool book here that has a lot going on for it.

Let's start with the name alone... Xerxes: The Fall of the House of Darius and the Rise of Alexander #1... actually let's just call this Xerxes #1.
It's from Frank Miller!
It's a Convention Exclusive!
It has GOLD FOIL (all the rage these days!)
The cover stock is solid.

Now, this may be a tough book. The ones I scanned looked great, but you have an all BLACK front AND back cover. Though this cover stock is great, it's also the stock that is highly prone to fingerprinting. Mix that with the color, and it's a recipe for disaster.

The copy I have for sale looks to have gotten the white glove treatment. Initial scan shows no fingerprints.

$45 - Xerxes #1 Gold Foil Convention Exclusive
NM+

xerxes1gold.jpg

:takeit:

9 hours ago, masterlogan2000 said:

If you pick up a copy of both Cover A and Cover C above, take the pair for $75. Until the other Cover C is off hold, I only have one set available at this bundle price.

Rick and Morty Copy B of Cover C is now OFF HOLD.  The $75 bundle price is active for both sets now.  To clarify, a bundle is the following two books:

$75 BUNDLE (while my supply of 2 copies lasts) ONE LEFT
Rick and Morty: the Vindicators #1 (Cover A)
Rick and Morty: the Vindicators #1 (Cover C)

Image references in the spoiler tags below

Spoiler

ram-vindicators1ad.jpg

ram-vindicators1ca.jpg

57 minutes ago, masterlogan2000 said:

Rick and Morty Copy B of Cover C is now OFF HOLD.  The $75 bundle price is active for both sets now.  To clarify, a bundle is the following two books:

$75 BUNDLE (while my supply of 2 copies lasts)

Reveal hidden contents

ram-vindicators1ad.jpg

ram-vindicators1ca.jpg

I’ll take the 75$ bundle 

1 minute ago, Harley Troy said:
59 minutes ago, masterlogan2000 said:

$75 BUNDLE (while my supply of 2 copies lasts)

Reveal hidden contents

ram-vindicators1ad.jpg

ram-vindicators1ca.jpg

I’ll take the 75$ bundle 

^^

I'm assuming these are ok?
Cover A, Copy C
Cover C, Copy A

One bundle left!

I picked up a couple more Batman #44 Silver Foils. Again, great print run on these books. Unfortunately I missed a very tiny spine tick on Copy E, so it's priced accordingly lower.

Books are polybagged and will be sent off that way.  I'm reusing my scans from earlier for reference, but can provide actual scans upon request.

$40 $35 - Batman #44 Silver Foil (Copy D) - SOLD!!!
NM+

$25 - Batman #44 Silver Foil (Copy E)
NM

batman44a.jpg

Copy D Sold

Picked up a second copy on the show floor this morning. Again, JIM LEE COVER!

Surprisingly still scarce online. At this very moment, I can count on just a couple of fingers where you can pick up this book, and that includes this post!

$35 - Dark Nights Metal #6 (Foil) (Copy B)
NM+

darknights-metal6bb.jpg