• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ML2K's First to the C2E2 Post - Rick & Morty #1 - Batman #44 Foil - ASM 798 CGC 9.8 - PRICE DROPS
1 1

83 posts in this topic

The lone Image exclusive I picked up at the show...
I'm gonna call this issue NM, as there is a slight manufacturing crease that runs horizontal at the very bottom of the book. It appears on every copy I screened, so it was either on the whole run or maybe it was just an unlucky box I pulled. I'm not sure how this would be handled by CGC if it was the whole run. Regardless, calling it NM to be on the safe side.

$35 - Isola #1 - SOLD!!!
NM

Spoiler

isola1.jpg

Edited by masterlogan2000
SOLD!

I've had a few inquiries about the next batch of books, and honestly, I feel like this is the coolest set of books from the whole show this year. I've fallen in love these, so I picked up a couple more sets and have a little more information. These are the convention exclusive Star Wars: Forces of Destiny comics featuring all the female powerhouses in the Star Wars universe. I was told that these virgin covers are limited to 200 each. Each set was prebagged at the show, but I scanned about 20 sets and picked out what I thought were the best copies.

I've already sold a set here. I'm keeping one for myself, and I have two additional sets available. (That means that I've accounted for a 2% of the total print run!!!) I can't stress how cool these books are!

I won't be individually scanning these again, but will use my original post as a reference for what you'll be purchasing. Each individual book within each set is graded/described below.

$125 - Set 2 - SOLD!!!
Star Wars - Forces of Destiny: Rey (Virgin) - NM+
Star Wars - Forces of Destiny: Hera (Virgin) - NM+
Star Wars - Forces of Destiny: Ahsoka & Padme (Virgin) - NM+
Star Wars - Forces of Destiny: Rose & Paige (Virgin) - NM+
Star Wars - Forces of Destiny: Leia (Virgin) - NM+

$100 - Set 3 - SOLD!!!
Star Wars - Forces of Destiny: Rey (Virgin) - NM/NM+
Star Wars - Forces of Destiny: Hera (Virgin) - NM/NM+
Star Wars - Forces of Destiny: Leia (Virgin) - NM

Spoiler

sw-fod-rey.jpg
sw-fod-hera.jpg
sw-fod-padme.jpg
sw-fod-rose.jpg
sw-fod-leia.jpg

SOLD!

26 minutes ago, masterlogan2000 said:

The lone Image exclusive I picked up at the show...
I'm gonna call this issue NM, as there is a slight manufacturing crease that runs horizontal at the very bottom of the book. It appears on every copy I screened, so it was either on the whole run or maybe it was just an unlucky box I pulled. I'm not sure how this would be handled by CGC if it was the whole run. Regardless, calling it NM to be on the safe side.

$35 - Isola #1
NM

isola1.jpg

:takeit:

23 minutes ago, masterlogan2000 said:

I've had a few inquiries about the next batch of books, and honestly, I feel like this is the coolest set of books from the whole show this year. I've fallen in love these, so I picked up a couple more sets and have a little more information. These are the convention exclusive Star Wars: Forces of Destiny comics featuring all the female powerhouses in the Star Wars universe. I was told that these virgin covers are limited to 200 each. Each set was prebagged at the show, but I scanned about 20 sets and picked out what I thought were the best copies.

I've already sold a set here. I'm keeping one for myself, and I have two additional sets available. (That means that I've accounted for a 2% of the total print run!!!) I can't stress how cool these books are!

I won't be individually scanning these again, but will use my original post as a reference for what you'll be purchasing. Each individual book within each set is graded/described below.

$125 - Set 2
Star Wars - Forces of Destiny: Rey (Virgin) - NM+
Star Wars - Forces of Destiny: Hera (Virgin) - NM+
Star Wars - Forces of Destiny: Leia (Virgin) - NM+

$100 - Set 3

sw-fod-rey.jpg
sw-fod-hera.jpg
sw-fod-padme.jpg
sw-fod-rose.jpg
sw-fod-leia.jpg

:takeit:Set 3

I'm gonna take a hit on this one. Just trying to recoup my grading costs, but the book will be effectively free. I took a gamble submitting this one (and LOST) as all the DC Foil variants are sealed and polybagged.

$30 - Batman #44 Silver Foil CGC 9.6 - SOLD!!!

Spoiler

batman44-cgc9.6.jpg

SOLD!

Ending this thread where it began... with two additional copies of the ASM 798 Unknown Comics Virgin Black and White cover by Tyler Kirkham. Again, great print run on these. Hot book, featuring the debatable/controversial 1st appearance of the Red Goblin.

I'm reusing my scan from the first post for visual reference. Though I won't make any guarantees, these are the same quality as the book that I subbed in the post directly above this one... (:gossip: which came back from on-site grading as a CGC 9.8).

$80 - Amazing Spider-man 798 (Unknown Comics Virgin Sketch) Copy B - SOLD!!!
$80 - Amazing Spider-man 798 (Unknown Comics Virgin Sketch) Copy C (MY LAST COPY AVAILABLE)

Both NM+

asm798-unknown-comics-virgin-bw.jpg

22 minutes ago, RidersRohan said:
46 minutes ago, masterlogan2000 said:

$100 - Set 3

:takeit:Set 3

^^

You're gonna be really happy with this set!  :cloud9:

And that will wrap up this sales thread. I tried to provide everyone a variety of books from the show this year. A lot of what I have available here in the thread has not been posted anywhere else for sale, or the supply has been incredibly small. Considering that books like the Rick and Morty Vindicators #1 had multiple variants that completely sold out at the show, I'm not really sure what to expect.

(Shameless plug... I still have 2 copies of the RAMV #1 Cover A and 1 copy of Cover C for sale on Page 3!)

I'll be leaving this thread open until tomorrow night, though I may extend it to Tuesday depending on my work schedule. After that, everything gets moved out to eBay.

Thank you to everyone for your purchases thus far!  As a reminder, every purchase will come with some freebies from the show. Nothing mind-blowing, but hey, it's FREE!

45 minutes ago, masterlogan2000 said:

I'm gonna take a hit on this one. Just trying to recoup my grading costs, but the book will be effectively free. I took a gamble submitting this one (and LOST) as all the DC Foil variants are sealed and polybagged.

$30 - Batman #44 Silver Foil CGC 9.6

batman44-cgc9.6.jpg

Take this if it’s still available