• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED: Gold, Silver, and Bronze Key/Semi Keys Books
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Boardies,

3 x books up for sale a Gold, Silver, and a Bronze age book.  Looking to purchase an Adventure Comics #247 so need to build up my Comic Book Purchasing Chest.  All books are recently CGC graded and within the Current GPA recent sales price.

:rulez:  Below:

1) Price includes shipping to continental United States.  Outside the 48 states, I will pay for up to $20.00, the rest is on the buyer

2) Shipping will be in a well-packed Medium Flat-Rate Box.  Mailed Priority Mail with insurance and tracking.

3) Return Policy:  No issues on returns, but you need to notify me 2-days after you receive it.  You will pay return shipping, and I need to receive the book in the same condition that I sent it to you.

4) I will not sell to anyone on the probation or Hall of Shame list, or someone I might have had a bad transaction with on the boards.

5) 1st :takeit:gets it in the time it was posted on the boards.

6) I am always open for PM offers, but if someone posts an :takeit:when we are negotiating the price, the :takeit: gets the book

7) My Kudos thread is below

Mike22 Kudos Thread

8) Any questions just PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I read your message

9) Thanks for looking at my comics for sale

10) Books, Description, Pictures, and Prices are listed below

GOLDEN-AGE: Detective Comics #59 CGC 1.0 (Cream to Off White Pages): 2nd appearance of the Penguin: $275.00: SOLD

SILVER-AGE:  Detective Comics #359 CGC 2.0 (Cream to Off White Pages): Origin and 1st Appearance of Batgirl (Barbara Gordon): $265.00: SOLD

BRONZE-AGE: Marvel Premiere #15 CGC 8.0 (Off-White/White) Origin and 1st Appearance of Iron Fist: $225.00: SOLD

Edited by Mike22
Added Kudos Thread