• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.2 White Pages

12 posts in this topic

$5150 via paypal shipped worldwide for our overseas boardies. :foryou:  Other payment methods considered so PM me if you are interested :gossip:.

No returns.  If the book is damaged upon arrival we will work it out.  I will package it like a madman.

Hulk 181 9.2 White Pages

20180419_182014.jpg

20180419_182021.jpg

20180419_182031.jpg

Edited by Nick's Comics
Language edited. Payment methods update.

59 minutes ago, Nick's Comics said:

$5000 via money order shipped anywhere in the world.  $5150 via paypal shipped worldwide for our overseas boardies. :foryou: 

I don't think you can list it this way, with the discount for not using PP. BTW, that's a really pretty 9.2 !

1. You cannot post in a way that violates the terms of service for your payment methods. (NOTE: Specifically, no surcharges for accepting PayPal, or discounts for other methods)

10 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

I don't think you can list it this way, with the discount for not using PP. BTW, that's a really pretty 9.2 !

1. You cannot post in a way that violates the terms of service for your payment methods. (NOTE: Specifically, no surcharges for accepting PayPal, or discounts for other methods)

Fixed!  Thanks for the info.

2 hours ago, Nick's Comics said:

$5150 via paypal shipped worldwide for our overseas boardies. :foryou:  Other payment methods considered so PM me if you are interested :gossip:.

No returns.  If the book is damaged upon arrival we will work it out.  I will package it like a madman.

Hulk 181 9.2 White Pages

20180419_182014.jpg

20180419_182021.jpg

20180419_182031.jpg

Nick, you probably have a bunch of incoming PMs but there are people looking for ones in this grade in the WTB forum.  May want to take a peak, I saw this one with a quick glance.

7 hours ago, SkOw said:

Nick, you probably have a bunch of incoming PMs but there are people looking for ones in this grade in the WTB forum.  May want to take a peak, I saw this one with a quick glance.

Thanks for the heads up!