• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 3
5 5

220 posts in this topic

I had 3.0 on the #100, but second-guessed my way to a 2.5. Looked pretty ruff.

So on the #200, it looked like there was a small color-breaking crease or welt on Robin, but I can't see any trace of it in the new photo just posted. I guess it was a scuff on the case or something?  ???

5 minutes ago, eddly said:

Ugh i started at 1.8 for batman 100... hedged a bit and went 2.0... so hard to figure out the low grade books

i feel the exact opposite ... low grades are easy ,... high grades are hard to grade.....(shrug)

Edited by 1950's war comics

2 minutes ago, Point Five said:

I had 3.0 on the #100, but second-guessed my way to a 2.5. Looked pretty ruff.

So on the #200, it looked like there was a small color-breaking crease or welt on Robin, but I can't see any trace of it in the new photo just posted. I guess it was a scuff on the case or something?  ???

Someone asked clarification on that mark. I couldn’t answer. 

If I notice something on the scans that isn’t there, I’ll do my best to tell everyone right at the very beginning. 

1 minute ago, 1950's war comics said:

i feel the exact opposite ... low grades are easy ,... high grades are hard to grade.....(shrug)

We should work together then. Tell me your grades in advance then I will tell you what I think when the round is over :wishluck:

4 minutes ago, Chillax23 said:

Same grades for me - although I debated 8.5 vs 9.0 for hours and settled on 8.5 ..... ah well very happy with the 8 points 

Exactly the same with me