• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 3 Results

26 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, sckao said:

Hi Everyone,

Due to the extreme LENGTH of the charts, the CGC forum software resizes images automatically into a thumbnail format which results in a blurry medium size image chart. 

The FTP site I was using started generating virus warnings and malicious website warnings which may have resulted in your browser not being able to view the actual images so I found this PostImages site that will host third party images.

(If my FTP site ever went away or crashed like last time, all resulting images would stop serving anyway including past grading contest rounds...)

It’s a trade off.

(clicking twice on the images should result in a large clear image that is also downloadable and zoomable.)

I had a similar issue when doing the latest Dr X contest-- what worked for me was splitting up the information by copying half the form and inserting and then the second half. I assume you are copying this straight out of excel spreadsheets.

3 minutes ago, Shawnismaximus said:

Dead last! As I suspected. I did okay in Round 4 though so I might not be in last place anymore. :wishluck:

. . . but wait doesn't last place get a prize?  !

Yes, you'll get a friendly booby......... prize :) 

maxresdefault.jpg