• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

6/29/2018 eBay Coupon - 15% off
3 3

52 posts in this topic

:news:I see they changed this to 11 pm pacific - the original one said 9 pm pacific. :news: 

fxxj3ttftm5ltcqnto1o4baovyl.png
Shop by category
Enter your search keyword
All CategoriesAntiquesArtBabyBooksBusiness & IndustrialCameras & PhotoCell Phones & AccessoriesClothing, Shoes & AccessoriesCoins & Paper MoneyCollectiblesComputers/Tablets & NetworkingConsumer ElectronicsCraftsDolls & BearsDVDs & MovieseBay MotorsEntertainment MemorabiliaGift Cards & CouponsHealth & BeautyHome & GardenJewelry & WatchesMusicMusical Instruments & GearPet SuppliesPottery & GlassReal EstateSpecialty ServicesSporting GoodsSports Mem, Cards & Fan ShopStampsTickets & ExperiencesToys & HobbiesTravelVideo Games & ConsolesEverything Else
Advanced

One Day Only!
15% Off Everything.*

Use coupon code PERFECTDAY. Min. $25 purchase.
Ends at 11pm PT.

Max $100 discount.

How to redeem your Coupon:
  1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Pay for your item by 11:00 PM Pacific Time on June 29, 2018
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PERFECTDAY
Terms & Conditions:

This Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $25, valid from 7:00 AM PT on June 29, 2018 until 11:00 PM PT on June 29, 2018. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca. *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.

Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one-time use. Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

Probably overpaid for this, but the deed is done.  Asking $220, offered $190, counter $200.  Accepted $200 - 15% off = $170 with "free shipping".

Image: Doom Patrol #86 VF- 7.5

Image: Additional #1

2 hours ago, DC|Marvel said:

HAS anyone tried the code with multiple items in your cart as you checked out? Last time the 15% code still worked even though it says for one item. Gonna try shortly. 

Yes, I used it on an Auction item that ended today, as well as 2 buy it now items.  Just have to use "Add to Cart" for the BINs, and pay in a single transaction as Paul_Maul mentioned.

I swear every time this coupon comes up, I always end up buying something from Dave & Adam's.

I'll scout books ahead of time, in preparation for the next coupon, then when it hits, I'll see what's out there... yep, there's that DACardWorld logo. (:

24 minutes ago, wikked said:

I swear every time this coupon comes up, I always end up buying something from Dave & Adam's.

I'll scout books ahead of time, in preparation for the next coupon, then when it hits, I'll see what's out there... yep, there's that DACardWorld logo. (:

I've done the same thing many times.

I bought a bunch of things... 

After 17 years I finally parted ways with my 2001 Mustang.  That car has now been retired to go play on a farm and race against all the other Mustangs.  I decided on the 2018 Jeep Compass in white... so when I did a search... lo and behold... they make a dealer incentive only die cast version in China.  The only real difference is a slight body change in the rear windows and I have black rims.  That is on it's way to sit in my office.  It must be a sign because I also have a black diecast version of my Mustang (sans spoiler) but cool nonetheless.  The TRU giraffe plush was because I was feeling sad as I passed by and realized that they were all gone today.  Tunnel Rat was picked up because I regretted selling mine as I really liked that mold of the figure.  My one comic purchase was another Disney WWII cover.   I think I am down to picking up one or two more before I have them all.  

This was freakin work.  I sat at my desk for an hour with a calculator weighing items from various sellers to see which was the better deal.  

Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 11.59.34 PM.png

Edited by Buzzetta

8 hours ago, wikked said:

Yeah, they're really becoming quite a powerhouse and I've been impressed with the breadth of stuff they get. Talked to a couple of the guys at HeroesCon (impressive setup) and they seem like nice folks.

Spent yesterday looking for the right book. Someone posted a nice Jimmy Olsen 134 for $100. I would only save $15 but it was a great deal. 

Wake up this morning and the seller canceled the transaction with no explanation   

:sorry:

wasted a few hours on that one. :pullhair:

11 hours ago, wikked said:

Dave & Adam's does have a whack of great comics, but I usually avoid them during the coupon sales as I know - just as with MCS - you can get an automatic 10% discount (they deduct the Ebay fee) anytime you want just by buying the comic direct from their websites. Dave & Adam's does have a Best Offer option on Ebay, but my experience has been that they reject every one and never counter. Hopefully others have had different results.

44 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:
11 hours ago, wikked said:

Dave & Adam's does have a whack of great comics, but I usually avoid them during the coupon sales as I know - just as with MCS - you can get an automatic 10% discount (they deduct the Ebay fee) anytime you want just by buying the comic direct from their websites. Dave & Adam's does have a Best Offer option on Ebay, but my experience has been that they reject every one and never counter. Hopefully others have had different results.

There idea of a best offer is 5-10 % below asking.  I have received best offer acceptances from them at times.

I think they also charge you shipping on their website.

Edited by lizards2

Omg! So I used a coupon on a big key. I threw up a best offer, not really expecting seller to accept because the offer was so low. Seller accepted, which was surprising to me. I put coupon information on checkout, thinking im saving the full $100 (as some have said, coupon maxes out at $100) but when I went to check out, I see taxes are on invoice. The seller is in CA, where I live, which means taxes! Lol, so I ended up paying more in taxes than the $100 I saved. What an impulse buy, I didnt even pay attention to the description that had the CA taxes notation, lol. 

2 hours ago, battlerob said:

Omg! So I used a coupon on a big key. I threw up a best offer, not really expecting seller to accept because the offer was so low. Seller accepted, which was surprising to me. I put coupon information on checkout, thinking im saving the full $100 (as some have said, coupon maxes out at $100) but when I went to check out, I see taxes are on invoice. The seller is in CA, where I live, which means taxes! Lol, so I ended up paying more in taxes than the $100 I saved. What an impulse buy, I didnt even pay attention to the description that had the CA taxes notation, lol. 

The great state of Californica thanks you for your financial support!

Sold a CGC 7.5 Marvel Spotlight 5 for $699.99 (highest price ever for that grade by $50....but not really since he really paid $599.99). The best part? I bought it with the 25% coupon a few weeks ago for $530. Not getting rich, but a nice little flip. 

Edited by Hey Kids, Comics!

18 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

Don't forget that you can get additional savings by clicking thru on sites like topcashback.com.  Also, if you have a Chase Freedom card and somehow hadn't met your reward spend for the quarter, you could have received 5x points via PayPal.

@ExNihilo

I've never heard of that site, have you used it yourself? Do you have to give them a bank account number or can you use Paypal? I don't see too many details on their site.

Thanks for mentioning it.

4 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

@ExNihilo

I've never heard of that site, have you used it yourself? Do you have to give them a bank account number or can you use Paypal? I don't see too many details on their site.

Thanks for mentioning it.

I've been using it since October 2017 but have yet to withdraw funds yet.  I prefer to save it up and then just withdraw when there's a sizable amount.  Looking at the payout options (Screenshot 1 below) you can select to have it deposited to your bank account or directly to PayPal.  You can also accept a gift card in which you get a redemption bonus ranging from 1% - 5%.  So if you've saved up a total of $100 and opt to get a gift card, the gift card value would be anywhere from $101 - $105 depending on which gift card you redeem for.  Some people might scoff at the clickthru bonus percentage which I have seen range from anywhere between 1.5% to 3% for eBay, but I'll take whatever savings I can get.  "A penny saved, is a penny earned."

I will admit, the site has some faults.  To start there have been occasions where my clickthru transaction did not get recognized by the site.  In those instances, you have to call customer service and file a ticket.  Also, they send a notification to you after you have successfully made a purchase, but sometimes it takes 24-48 hours for that notification to get sent (ie it doesn't register the purchase immediately after the purchase is made).  Lastly, there is a waiting period between when the purchase has been recorded and when the funds are made available to you (Screenshot 2).  This is because the site has to wait for the vendor (eBay in this example) to pay the commission to them which they then payout to you.  In some instances this can take upwards of 6 weeks.

Overall, I think it's worth the few extra clicks to save a little extra on your purchases.  If you're buying $500 books and the clickthru bonus is 2%, that means you're getting $10 back from topcashback.com, PLUS 15%-20% savings from eBay promo, PLUS 1% eBay Bucks, PLUS 1.5-5x via credit card rewards.  Combine all those savings and they begin to add up over time.  And if you do decide to sign up, let me know so I can send you a referral link (NOTE: I realize that's tacky and had no intention of it when I originally posted about TopCashBack in my prior post.  I had actually assumed boardies might be using a similar site.  But if you're not, let me know.  And if referral links are against board rules, let me know too so I can edit this part from my post.)

(Screenshot 1: Payout options.  There are more gift cards, but I could only screenshot so much.)

image.png.5a37fc12114912c663aded6483e43a38.png

(Screenshot 2: Dashboard view showing recent transactions and whether cashback earnings are payable or pending.)

image.png.fc69fe037225e56d9f73b9c4e233f983.png

On 6/30/2018 at 9:40 AM, Black_Adam said:

I have done this as well, sometimes it's even more than 10% off on their website.

On 6/30/2018 at 10:24 AM, lizards2 said:

There idea of a best offer is 5-10 % below asking.  I have received best offer acceptances from them at times.

I think they also charge you shipping on their website.

This is what I was going to say. I've had very good luck offering ~10% off.

I bought my Avengers 1 from them, and even negotiated $100 off of their website price, they are good people! :tink: wow that's a big emoji.