The ARTGERM Thread
10 10

322 posts in this topic

1,086 posts
On 8/11/2018 at 7:06 AM, Octavius said:

Found this lot up on Kickstarter,

ad50631220160befb7ff3aac44847749_original.jpg

That is crazy.  He asked for $15,000 on Kickstarter and its closing in on $200,000.  So now the comic is funded and he can buy a boat as well.

358 posts

I don't think this was posted yet. To go with the darker horror theme. Artgerm did this for Sideshow's Court of the Dead Queen statue. But the print was one of Sideshow's sketchy jobs with an automated signature.

1630177116_gethsemoni-the-queen-of-the-deadartgerm.jpg.aefd5a473e7185962eff25bb38030e5a.jpg

348 posts

Found a good deal on the set of Lau FF covers--$50AU for the set. Snapped that baby up straight away. Can't wait to receive them. 

9,926 posts
16 minutes ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Found a good deal on the set of Lau FF covers--$50AU for the set. Snapped that baby up straight away. Can't wait to receive them. 

$50AU = $36 U.S. They are going for cover price.

Am I missing something?

21,707 posts
7 hours ago, ygogolak said:

$50AU = $36 U.S. They are going for cover price.

Am I missing something?

Maybe they go for more in Australia?

348 posts

They were a lot harder to get here. I couldn't get any here through my LCS, and they're the biggest in the country. Plus the issue itself was about $10 anyway, iirc, so getting 4 variants, particularly Lau's, for just $50 is a very good deal. 

9,926 posts
10 hours ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

They were a lot harder to get here. I couldn't get any here through my LCS, and they're the biggest in the country. Plus the issue itself was about $10 anyway, iirc, so getting 4 variants, particularly Lau's, for just $50 is a very good deal. 

:headbang:

9,074 posts
13 hours ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Do you get Previews?  Some LCSs are rather poor at plucking good cover variants out of the flood of monthly offerings and ordering them.   You may need to pre order yourself.

21,707 posts

The only FF 1 Artgerm that will likely have legs is the Sue Storm cover, for some reason............ lol

348 posts
On 8/25/2018 at 2:55 AM, 500Club said:

Do you get Previews?  Some LCSs are rather poor at plucking good cover variants out of the flood of monthly offerings and ordering them.   You may need to pre order yourself.

My LCS is good, but they got flooded by requests, and ultimately sold them for a price I was unwilling to pay. I don't blame them, and they're good to me, and give me variants when they can, so no harm no foul on this one, as far as I'm concerned. 

320 posts

Mutherf**ker!! Good for you. Remind me to be your friend!

23 posts
21 hours ago, Kwan Chang said:

Stanley did a few of these in SDCC for me to put up for sale/eBay.  Here is a preview of some of them.

IMG-0827.jpg

IMG-0828.jpg

IMG-0833.jpg

IMG-0834.jpg

IMG-0835.jpg

I'd definitely buy that Supergirl one from you!

14,234 posts
On ‎2018‎/‎08‎/‎24 at 12:02 PM, kimik said:

The only FF 1 Artgerm that will likely have legs is the Sue Storm cover, for some reason............ lol

Very pretty

782 posts
On 8/27/2018 at 5:20 PM, Kwan Chang said:

Stanley did a few of these in SDCC for me to put up for sale/eBay.  Here is a preview of some of them.

IMG-0827.jpg

IMG-0828.jpg

IMG-0833.jpg

IMG-0834.jpg

IMG-0835.jpg

Spider-Gwen for me! When's that one going on sale?

352 posts
On 8/31/2018 at 12:22 PM, Praxis52 said:

Spider-Gwen for me! When's that one going on sale?

sold that one via PM.  should have a mary jane coming back soon from cgc too.