• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Poll: fantastic four issue 12 vs 25
1 1

23 posts in this topic

As most everyone has mentioned, get the 12 1st.   Historically more important and tougher to find in comparison to the 25.    Personally, I've always been a sucker for darker covers (ie purple, black, etc) and therefore aesthetically prefer a high grade 25....

12. In the mid 90’s I Bought some Kirby Hulk art off a guy in Rochester N.Y.  tried to convince him to also sell me the interior page to FF 12 that is depicted on the cover. Sadly he didn’t. I dream about that page frequently. 

4 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

If a budget is involved, I’m assuming you’re talking about different grades for the two? Like a 5.0 12 vs. a 9.0 25; is this correct?

Yup, it is either a mid grade ff 12 or a slightly high grade 25.

1 hour ago, Juaks said:

Yup, it is either a mid grade ff 12 or a slightly high grade 25.

In that case I'd still recommend the 12, but make sure it presents the way you like. It's easy to get caught up and settle for the first copy in your budget. Nice looking FF 12s aren't overly abundant.