• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men 101 UK edition

11 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Drbearsec said:

Got fantastic news today...my copy of X-Men 101 UK edition came back as a 9.6!  One of only 2 on the census (no 9.8s) and only SS series (got it signed by Claremont).   Pics to follow.  

Congrats! You could probably also post in highest graded Sig thread in signature forum :foryou:

But that is cool!

That’s fair.  Was just surprised it came back that way.  Ironically the US version I expected to come back a 9.4 or 9.6 only came back a 9.2. Not sure what I missed on it with my own grading but it’s what it is.  

Havent  decided if I’m keeping the UK for PC or selling yet

5 minutes ago, Drbearsec said:

That’s fair.  Was just surprised it came back that way.  Ironically the US version I expected to come back a 9.4 or 9.6 only came back a 9.2. Not sure what I missed on it with my own grading but it’s what it is.  

Havent  decided if I’m keeping the UK for PC or selling yet

lol i only mention the SS thread because it is so rare that anyone has one :foryou:

But I definitely say that is cool! Were you the original owner?

56 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol i only mention the SS thread because it is so rare that anyone has one :foryou:

But I definitely say that is cool! Were you the original owner?

Bought the raw copy off of eBay but it had never been slabbed or signed.  I actually didn’t realize it was a UK version when I bought it.... was focusing on the pictures and the condition that I missed it.  But the condition looked good, I got it for $400 and I had another x-men 101 I was getting signed and graded that I figured I’d keep one and sell the other.