• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Drive-by Posters - Respect the Social Contract.
2 2

49 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, KPR Comics said:

If you post a question or seek advice, and the question is answered or advice given, be a citizen and reply.  It's common courtesy and the decent thing to do.

rantrant over.

See the Newbie Comic Collecting Questions Forum.... and Thread about selling high value comics on ebay. Your Faith will be restored.

4 hours ago, KPR Comics said:

If you post a question or seek advice, and the question is answered or advice given, be a citizen and reply.  It's common courtesy and the decent thing to do.

rantrant over.

maybe they didn't like what you said?

3 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

What is the meaning of life....?

:ph34r:

Not to put to fine a point on it, or debate, but according to Webster's II, it is the property or quality distinguishing living organisms and inanimate matter, manifested in functions such as growth, metabolism, response to stimuli, and reproduction, the physical and mental, and spiritual experiences that constitute a person's existence, the interval of time between birth and death, a manner of living, a source of vitality: animating force, something that actually exists regarded as a subject for an artist. It means a lot, the most important being keeping alive, I think.

1 minute ago, KPR Comics said:
2 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

But I cannot reply, since no answer was given. :cry:

Give it a minute - someone will provide an answer; following which, please reply

But...what if I'm not a drive-by poster...?

:ohnoez:

And the answer is 42, of course.