• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting divorced - Need appraisal information
5 5

154 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, KPR Comics said:

Such a shame, too.  Those PMs are only toddlers.

Taboot, Taboot, Buzz!

GF was beyond grateful for something I handled for her and another thing I supported her on.  She told me that she really wanted me to think of any place I wanted to go or anything I wanted to do and we would do it.

So now we are patiently awaiting an announcement for the NYE run.  She came to two shows with me last year... she’s a trooper.

36 minutes ago, kav said:

1 hour ago, ChunkyLover53 said:

Buzz, I assume he wants you to post the PMs so he can report you for posting other people's PMs. Take Admital Akbar's advice, it's a trap!

Didnt he clarify several times to post them 'with the other member's permission'??  Not a trap.

The only way I'll believe it's not some kind of trap by McK is if he posts the PMs. They both have the same PMs, so why does McK have such a hardon about having Buzz post them?

1 minute ago, ChunkyLover53 said:

The only way I'll believe it's not some kind of trap by McK is if he posts the PMs. They both have the same PMs, so why does McK have such a hardon about having Buzz post them?

Because the burden of proof lies with the person making the claim.

2 minutes ago, kav said:

4 minutes ago, ChunkyLover53 said:

Because the burden of proof lies with the person making the claim.

BS

25 minutes ago, ChunkyLover53 said:

Is Brock in the HOS?

No.  I don’t think he’s ever been a discussion about PL, let alone HOS.  

He might rub some people the wrong way, but he’s a legitimate buyer/seller/poster on the boards.  

4 minutes ago, chrisco37 said:

No.  I don’t think he’s ever been a discussion about PL, let alone HOS.  

He might rub some people the wrong way, but he’s a legitimate buyer/seller/poster on the boards.  

You are correct. People do not get put on the PL for krapping in other people’s sales threads.

4 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

You are correct. People do not get put on the PL for krapping in other people’s sales threads.

Like I said, he might rub some people the wrong way.

You’ve got your (personal) issues with him.  Okay.  But he’s not “dirty” from a seller/buyer standpoint.