• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #8 Signed by Zeck/Beatty
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Had my copy of Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #8 signed by Zeck and Beatty on 5/26/18 thru a CBCS rep.  Now CBCS is shipping it back ungraded because of the horrible service practices.  Will CGC grade in as part of their signature series if it was witnessed by a CBCS representative?

Or am i stuck with a signed book that can't be properly graded?

I will never work with CBCS ever again.

On 9/18/2018 at 4:14 PM, Jason Harrell said:

Had my copy of Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #8 signed by Zeck and Beatty on 5/26/18 thru a CBCS rep.  Now CBCS is shipping it back ungraded because of the horrible service practices.  Will CGC grade in as part of their signature series if it was witnessed by a CBCS representative?

CGC won't honor the other grading company's witness.... :sorry: 

On 9/18/2018 at 5:14 PM, Jason Harrell said:

so please tell us the real story of why they wouldn't grade your book?