• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Batman #4
1 1

21 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, James J Johnson said:

Gorgeous book!

Very hard to tell for sure from the picture, but is there an extra top staple, inside or out? Looks like an extra indent up top..

Hi thanks - if you mean the area to the left of the DC logo, that's the small chip I referred to above.  Very small.

Edited by Bat34

22 hours ago, flashlites said:

Such a treat to see a Golden Age book in this condition! Obviously taken care of through the years. I would grade it at 8.5 but with the bump it could go up to a 9. Thanks for sharing it with us!!!

Thanks, I've had it for 36+ years now...and love it.  Appreciate all the comments everyone.

23 hours ago, kav said:

people giving it an 8.0 or 8.5-what are you seeing?  It looks almost flawless to me.

I said 8.5 mainly the spine and edge wear. c-b spine ticks near staples, additional spine wear near middle, front lower edge and lrc slight abrading or edge-flecks.

Beautiful book though and would likely get a bump or two even up to 9.2