10c Liquidation Sale; <CLOSED>
2 2

61 posts in this topic

1,109 posts

Time for a couple more before lunch. Gene Autry Comics #17 (1948). This one is in 2.0 (Good), with tanning being a huge part of the grade. Structurally, it's better than that. 

$4

GAC 17 Front.JPG

GAC 17 Rear.JPG

Edited by elibowman

1,109 posts

Journey Into Unknown Worlds #30 (Atlas, 1954). Nice Maneely cover on this PCH Atlas book. 3.0 (G/VG) with small pieces missing at all four corners. Cover getting loose, but still attached. 

Previously offered at $60, but I am going to slash that. Let's go with $40. NOW $33!  FINAL OFFER = $31

JIUW 30 Front.JPG

JIUW 30 Rear.JPG

JIUW 30 Front2.JPG

JIUW 30 Rear2.JPG

Edited by elibowman

1,109 posts

Jungle Thrills 3-D 1 (Start Publ., 1953). Rough, but complete. Spine splits, some chew present, no glasses. 1.5? LB Cole cover.

Was $15, now $12 NOW $10

JT3D Front.JPG

JT3D Rear.JPG

Edited by elibowman

1,109 posts

Justice Comics #21 (1951, Atlas). This one is 2.0 Qualified. Cover is detached, and centerfold is missing. 

Was $12, now $10 NOW $8!

JC 21 Front.JPG

JC 21 Rear.JPG

Edited by elibowman

1,109 posts

Justice Comics #38 (1953, Atlas). This one is 2.0 (Good) with the cover barely hanging on at one staple, and piece out of back cover.

Was $25, now $20 NOW $17

JC 38 Front.JPG

JC 38 Rear.JPG

Edited by elibowman

1,109 posts

Love At First Sight #37 (1955, Ace). This one is 4.5 (VG+). I want to call it 5.0 because it's overall appeal is so nice, but there is enough wear to back me off of that. No surprises here...see the pics. 

Was $28, now $23 NOW $19! SOLD!

LAFS 37 Front.JPG

LAFS 37 Rear.JPG

Edited by elibowman

1,109 posts

Lovers #60 (1954, Atlas). Bought as something much higher than the 5.0 (VG/F) that I call it. See the crease on the lower right FC. Still a nice book, flat and tight. 

Was $35, now $30 SOLD!

L 60 Front.JPG

L 60 Rear.JPG

Edited by elibowman

1,109 posts

Midnight #3 (Ajax, 1957). I love this one. I call it 4.5 (VG+), with the cover still attached at both staples, but not as tight as it once was. A couple creases, etc.

Was $28, now $25 NOW $22!

M 3 Front.JPG

M 3 Rear.JPG

Edited by elibowman

1,109 posts

Last one for now (and maybe no more today). Miss America Magazine V7, nn. This one is September of 1952. 2.5 (Good+) with edge wear, and showing its age overall. Cover attached, but not tightly. Lingerie and swimsuit panels if I remember correctly.

Was $15, now $12, NOW $10! FINAL OFFER = $9

MAM V7nn Front.JPG

MAM V7nn Rear.JPG

Edited by elibowman

1,109 posts

Bump for price drops. Still hoping to complete the stack today, but work keeps interrupting. 

3,092 posts
On 10/10/2018 at 1:19 PM, elibowman said:

Lovers #60 (1954, Atlas). Bought as something much higher than the 5.0 (VG/F) that I call it. See the crease on the lower right FC. Still a nice book, flat and tight. 

Was $35, now $30

L 60 Front.JPG

L 60 Rear.JPG

:takeit:

1,109 posts

Not sure how many I will get to right now, but I am going to list until I run out of minutes.

1,109 posts

Mystery In Space #55 with a FABULOUS grey tone cover. I love this book, and wouldn't be selling except for a recent upgrade. I bought this as a 5.0 here on the boards, but I am more comfortable calling it 4.5. 3rd Adam Strange in title. All flat and attached, and the issues can be easily seen in the pics. 

Only looking to get what I paid....$35 SOLD!

MIS 55 Front.JPG

MIS 55 Rear.JPG

Edited by elibowman

1,109 posts

Mystery In Space #71. This one is slightly better than the #55, and I also recently upgraded. I am calling this one 5.0, with general wear (especially along edges). Still a really nice book. Sorry about the shadows in the pics. Trying to get as much natural light as I can for better viewing. Let me know if I need to try again.

Was $16 NOW $12! SOLD!

MIS 71 Front.JPG

MIS 71 Rear.JPG

Edited by elibowman

2,440 posts
4 minutes ago, elibowman said:

Mystery In Space #55 with a FABULOUS grey tone cover. I love this book, and wouldn't be selling except for a recent upgrade. I bought this as a 5.0 here on the boards, but I am more comfortable calling it 4.5. 3rd Adam Strange in title. All flat and attached, and the issues can be easily seen in the pics. 

Only looking to get what I paic....$35

MIS 55 Front.JPG

MIS 55 Rear.JPG

:takeit:

1,109 posts

Patsy And Hedy #56 in 3.5 (VG-) or maybe 4.0 (VG). Would be much higher (6.5 or so) except the corner crease on lower right FC is splitting (see pic). Too bad. 

Was $15, NOW $12!

PH 56 Front.JPG

PH 56 Front5.JPG

PH 56 Rear.JPG

Edited by elibowman

1,109 posts

Police Against Crime #9 (1955, Premier). This one is 3.0 with some spine roll, a piece of tape on the right edge of FC, and a nasty tape pull in the logo. Those are not waves in the back cover...just shadows. It lays flat except for the spine roll.

Was $20, Now $16!

PAC 9 Front.JPG

PAC 9 Rear.JPG

Edited by elibowman

1,109 posts

Police Comics #122 (1952, Quality). Nice, but there is a piece missing from 1st page. See pic. Let's call it 3.5 qualified, as I am not really sure how much to ding it for the missing piece.

Was $15 NOW $12!

PC 122 Front.JPG

PC 122 In.JPG

PC 122 Rear.JPG

Edited by elibowman